What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

So pitiful.  I was so exhausted after one day of work that I couldn't even binge watch anything.  Three episodes into Samurai Jack and I was out like a light...

Currently I am 6 weeks behind on Toonami, so that equates to...a lot of shows that won't get watched before this Saturday night...lol.

Due to all of the strange characters I've been seeing on the block since this morning and the fact that 2 more full city blocks are abandoned 2 neighborhoods over, I have this sinking feeling that more homes are about to start burning down again.  They only have a few burning days left as winter weather is just about completely gone and the next time homes start burning is during the grilling season.  So I guess they have started sending the "scouts" out to check out which structures they can do away with and label it an "accident" so they can get the land.

I really did not like the way, the 2 guys I caught, were checking out our houses this morning.  Both were on bikes, wearing black hoodies, using smartphones and making contact with someone in shiny silver SUV with a JEEP style front.

It's official...cable TV is for people with money to burn.  Every time I finally get my "subscription" correct, something happens and the "subscription" has to be upgraded (for a fee of course) just to watch the same shows I had been watching all of this time.  To the company, it's just "a few" extra dollars.  To me, it's a decision making process of do I splurge on this or pay on that because now this becomes the "new" monthly bill.

:dry:

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

It's official...cable TV is for people with money to burn.  Every time I finally get my "subscription" correct, something happens and the "subscription" has to be upgraded (for a fee of course) just to watch the same shows I had been watching all of this time.  To the company, it's just "a few" extra dollars.  To me, it's a decision making process of do I splurge on this or pay on that because now this becomes the "new" monthly bill.

:dry:

We use the same cable company and we don't have that issue.  Has me wondering if it has to do with the areas we live in.  That they don't seem to mess with the burbs like they do with city.

Now I have more loose ends to tie up than I thought.  Why does this always happen whenever I'm getting ready to work on the houses.  I think I'm just going to run headlong into everything at once instead of putting one thing off for another, this time, just to see how it goes. 

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic