What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

So do I kill him now or later.

I can't believe my nephew sat here the entire holiday vacation and now only has 4 days before school starts back and just mentioned that he had a project he had to complete in Powerpoint.  I could have done something about it in all this time, regardless of the fact that my computer was down.  But now I'm in paperwork crunchtime due to AAA, SSA, guardianship, homecare provider services, tax preparation and court papers regarding a trust surety bond. :rant:

I could have taken him to the library at anytime for him to work on that project especially if it took more than one day.

:dry:

I think it's going to take me the next couple of hours to go through all 343 of these emails I have missed thanks to WINDOWS 10 forcing me to reset everything...took since December 14 of LAST YEAR!!! 

Still waiting to see what all the hype is about with this OS.  So far, however, I do like the fact that I can set the background theme to change with the picture slideshow so it's never the same look from one minute to the next.  But that is a small reward given what I just went through. :dry:

4 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Time to get drunk a little.  One of those weeks, just wish I had someone to cuddle with.

large.56e4e30c77840_152663412_amazoncom-big-hug-plush-toys-games031216.jpg

Are you OK.  We were looking for you tonight, but I suppose things didn't work in your favor... I hope you can pull through whatever is going on.  I get nervous when I hear people say stuff like getting drunk.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

large.56e4e30c77840_152663412_amazoncom-big-hug-plush-toys-games031216.jpg

Are you OK.  We were looking for you tonight, but I suppose things didn't work in your favor... I hope you can pull through whatever is going on.  I get nervous when I hear people say stuff like getting drunk.

At least I do it at home.  Then just go to bed.  Just going to drink a little, get a gentle buzz and sleep.  I don't over do it.  It's just sometimes I want to get relaxed.  Next week I WILL make sure I am there.  It will be my birthday and I want to spend it with my friends.

15 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

At least I do it at home.  Then just go to bed.  Just going to drink a little, get a gentle buzz and sleep.  I don't over do it.  It's just sometimes I want to get relaxed.  Next week I WILL make sure I am there.  It will be my birthday and I want to spend it with my friends.

gallery_4589_1225_14700.jpg

Just when I was getting ready to fuss at WINDOWS 10 for making me have to reboot and then auto checking my drive, I noticed that some of applications are now running the way they used to when it was XP.  It is running slower as if I am using everything for the first time, but I know that should only be until all of these register in recent and temp files.

After finding several irreplaceable things, I have collected over the years, now sporting little holes from tiny kitty teeth, I came to the following conclusion:

There is nothing like a cat that has that certain way of proving to you just how worthless those priceless items you collect really are.  :cat:

:dry:

2 hours ago, zurgous said:

Never underestimate good bedding and pillows. We spend 1/3 of our lives in bed. Comfort is highly important.

1 hour ago, zurgous said:

I forgot just how Grey this state is in the winter. No wonder seasonal depression is so rampant.

Too True...Too True....

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic