What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Just kidding.  

My new years resolution is to find a solution to the delusion of pollution in this new world evolution one may draw the conclusion that the truth is just illusion, don't slip get a contusion fill your brain with confusion find a way to hide the bruisin' ...learn to love the one you're losing, don't forget what your doing leads to what you're 'bout to ruin. Make a choice, pay attention, it's your life and your decision, now the question that is risen is do you think that  you were given another chance on this collision would you again take this mission to become the unforgiven, or would you sit down in the kitchen, while you enjoy your prison, another bitch whipped to submission. 

Edited by kat

Damn, my neighbor just gave me lasagna,  my mother just sent me a message saying she's making roast to come over and I have pork steak that has got to be cooked today.  So much stuff to ponder.  I already got attacked by my daughters cat two days ago, whom I have a feeling is now conspiring with my mom's cat to finish me off today.   Hmmm. 

But if I go over there I can see what her latest collection of thrift store goods she has. She has like 20 purses I want..a vintage coach purse..hmmm..must be a new one.

Jk

Edited by kat

5 hours ago, kat said:

Now he made oatmeal cookies and brought me some!  Lol.

How nice. 

Thinking of making a pumpkin pie or a cake.  I'll share with you Kat.  Already have some leftover B-Day cake made Thursday for roommates B-Day.

Edited by Draco1958

1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

Thinking of making a pumpkin pie or a cake.  I'll share with you Kat.  Already have some leftover B-Day cake made Thursday for roommates B-Day.

Sugar is like worse than crack I hear.  I have the worst sweet tooth. I need rehab.  

Well I ended up not having any helpers yesterday for installing the floor so I didn't get it all done.  I did get just under 500 square feet down though it it involved the majority of the difficult cuts.  I am now trying to decide if I should relax today and finish tomorrow or just go get it done.  It is turning out well though.

15879609_10211296591632712_319039454_n.j15871145_10211296591592711_52758186_n.jp15841562_10211296591672713_746283787_n.j

12 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

I can't stand they've started showing sex product commercials beginning at 6 pm. They used to wait until primetime, when you didn't have to pause the TV so you can fast forward through them. Especially during family movies you and the kids are watching. large.tvsmilies.gif.2f4f963357d48216b358

Yikes!!!

:ohmy:

I can't believe my video card issues were brought on by WINDOWS 10.  My OS feels that I should be set to 3D Vision because I obviously want to use the downloaded app "3D Vision Photo Viewer" which automatically tried to reset my video card...unfortunately my system can not support that at this time since I built a system for work not for play...

...silly me for not following the trend...

large.586c1a0d8bd17_0756Emoji043015.png

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic