What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Just go to the hardware store tomorrow to get a gas regulator, then the party store for the tank, destroy what little credit you have to buy the correct stuff, put it together, rent a hotel room... then peace out and  you won't have to struggle with all this shit anymore and you wont leave much of a mess for anyone to clean up.  

4 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Did you do this already?  (what "today" is is a little fuzzy) what day/time and where are you staying and where is this appointment? 

I been here since last night.  I had the night test and now I am waiting for my nap study daytime portion at 9am....and for 20 minute intervals up to 5 being my last. I look awesome right now. ..Lmao 

4 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

You didn't have to throw that last part in.  Its just a matter of time.  You have more friends than anyone I know as far as I can tell.  Way, WAY more than me.     Some of them have got to (eventually) lead to decent relationship material even if its indirectly.  Plus.. *squeeze*

Oh no I do have friends I mean now I'm probably closer to you guys than anyone. Facebook is about 10 percent of people I have met through DGN, 30 percent is cousins, siblings, their spouses,  aunts, uncles, 40 percent are friends I grew up with and probably don't see much some are old classmates or people from my neighborhood growing up and the rest are basically old coworkers/college friends ...pretty much. Noone is single anymore and there is no one that I am interested in like that. Lol

*squeeze back*:happydance

Edited by kat

12 hours ago, kat said:

Preliminary report:

They say that I completely quit breathing at night 17 times an hour! Omg, this is what's making me feel like a trainwreck. No wonder. He said the treatment is going to change my life!

I have a similar problem they gave me some number like "you woke up 50 times over the course of the night"....   It has helped , but it seems like the thing is not strong enough for me or something.   Hopefully you get yours set up correctly.  (sleep machine incoming for you I assume)

On 8/19/2016 at 2:47 AM, Troy Spiral said:

I have a similar problem they gave me some number like "you woke up 50 times over the course of the night"....   It has helped , but it seems like the thing is not strong enough for me or something.   Hopefully you get yours set up correctly.  (sleep machine incoming for you I assume)

It's weird because I lost 25 lbs and had sinus and septum surgery since my first sleep test and It was negative for apnea. I hear that it is common though to produce negative results initially.  Well I gotta go Sunday to do it.....this pretty much seals my destiny to be a lone cat lady now😢😢😢😢😢

But it will fix my mood and cognitive issues.  I probably won't need aderrall anymore to stay awake.  

Edited by kat
I am going to try lifestyle adjustments first. I had noone to watch my son so I didn't go last night.

The maintance dude said that they haven't paid the bills for the garbage people so outside the dumpsters runneth over and I seen him out out there pulling garbage off the top and putting it in a shopping cart next to the dumpsters. "I said are you really doing that, that's bullshit you shouldn't have to do that! He said,  "you should see the property in LP....it looks like a landfill!" I can't believe that I felt so sorry for him.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic