What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Ha Ha Ha!!!!

After all this time, the hospice aide service provider is beginning to feel Ma was put into hospice care too soon. That is what I've been saying the entire time. I told the social worker, the doctor in training, the visiting night nurses. But all this time, all anyone would say is, "Your mom is terminal which means she's not going to get any better." or something akin to get prepared for the end. Now everyone is changing their toon.

This was all because of the Wertz Clinic doctors from Karmanos who sat in the family room and told us our mother was a vegetable and to put her in hospice care so she could, "Die with dignity." She isn't dying with dignity, she is wasting away. Literally starving to death. What a way to go. Someone called it wrong, but no one, in the medical field, wanted to touch her with a ten foot pole.

So the question is, where do we go from here? We will be having a meeting with the hospice care nurse shortly. However, at this point, now what? It took nearly 4 months of confused care before her body has just started showing signs of "breakdown". 

I think this was all just messed up do to physician apathy. It would be great if some other doctors could look at her and see a potential for medical care, even if it is the "Thinking outside the box" kind. But hey, at this point, we are probable now where they wanted her 4 months ago.

I know this is messed up but I want to be an audience member of the Jerry Springer show, like I just think it would be hilarious, but I know that I won't get to because I don't live in like the Tri state area. I don't know why they won't let my Michigan ass come lmao with them. Omfg, that would be great. They'd probably kick me out for laughing so hard.

Edited by kat

Oh my god, he is buzzed up showing me all these pics and he scrolls through one of this kid who's like 10 holding this baby and he said that is my daughter and I said oh the baby, he said yea, I said and the older girl holding her? He said her step sister.. Later on he scrolls through the same girl who is lik 10 and must have forgot about the earlier pic and he goes that's my daughter and I said.. How old, he said 10..I said well how old is she now ..18..than I said how many kids u got.. Just the one he said, he goes well she was like my step daughter.. It doesn't make sense, he got weird and was kinda fumbling.. He is a liar, I drank a wood Chuck and can't just leave, I'm like fuck, fuck...shit!! What do I do? We have been out a few times so I felt OK coming over but shit, I'm uncomfortable, I caught him lying and he knows

Anyone got a gun I can borrow.... 

To kill myself, this is just weird and not even interesting weird!!  I'm not drunk I can get out of here but I drank I'm not going to risk driving.

Just get out of there somehow.  If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Just get out of there somehow.  If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Thanks..my god what a nightmare, how it feels the tension in the room when you just realized your hanging out with someone who would make up some horrible story, I mean you can't do that that's wrong on so many levels, than he is showing me all his terrible music from back in the day he recorded, he looks at me and I'm sitting there all ready to bolt looking like angry as hell.. He says you don't like my music..

I said you are the biggest show off ever, I don't like that.. You are a bragger and that is unattractive. I mean I didn't want to say your a fucking alcoholic that can't even lie consistently!! Than, ironically he puts this movie on...The Invention of Lying.. Oh wow I thought to myself, his subconscious mind is even ratting him out!!

Thanks..my god what a nightmare, how it feels the tension in the room when you just realized your hanging out with someone who would make up some horrible story, I mean you can't do that that's wrong on so many levels, than he is showing me all his terrible music from back in the day he recorded, he looks at me and I'm sitting there all ready to bolt looking like angry as hell.. He says you don't like my music..

I said you are the biggest show off ever, I don't like that.. You are a bragger and that is unattractive. I mean I didn't want to say your a fucking alcoholic that can't even lie consistently!! Than, ironically he puts this movie on...The Invention of Lying.. Oh wow I thought to myself, his subconscious mind is even ratting him out!!

That is a rough one.  I just slept in all day and am now drinking coffee.  lol.  You have got to love having a relaxing day off.

This might help for the dog house.  http://diycozyhome.com/85-free-dog-house-plans/  If you need any help, I will be willing to assist if I am available.  I know you are more than capable of building a dog house and a connection bridge but sometimes it's nice to have another set of hands.

I've been at odds about adding an overhead to a pool deck I build a couple years back. I figure it can then function as a deck, a shelter and a doggie hangout. :biggrin:

large.Pool_Deck_2013.jpg.b3f9af4fa54647e

large.Pool_Deck_2013_-_1.jpg.00232fbbfca

I've been at odds about adding an overhead to a pool deck I build a couple years back. I figure it can then function as a deck, a shelter and a doggie hangout. :biggrin:

sounds like a good plan.  I have seen some pretty cool dog houses.  I am a junky for animal shelters and habitats.  If my girlfriend wasn't allergic to cats we would probably end up building some crazy cat/dog/critter house with cat walks and mazes all over the place.  lol. 

sounds like a good plan.  I have seen some pretty cool dog houses.  I am a junky for animal shelters and habitats.  If my girlfriend wasn't allergic to cats we would probably end up building some crazy cat/dog/critter house with cat walks and mazes all over the place.  lol. 

Yes!! I love that idea...I can visualize it. The furbabies would get a kick out something like that. SWEET!!! :w00t:

Yes!! I love that idea...I can visualize it. The furbabies would get a kick out something like that. SWEET!!! :w00t:

We have more repti babies because of my girlfriend's allergies.  We have 2 dogs and they already shed so much that she needs allergy meds.  I have the design for my turtle tank coffee table in my head, I need to draw it up and then get my hands on a welder and materials so I can build it.  If I find any nice furniture like china cupboards or entertainment centers that are cheap, I will start building reptile habitats to sell.

I want to build a camper trike if I get good enough at welding.  I think I am going to use a turbo diesel as my engine with an automatic transmission to make it easy to drive but more than enough power.  I need to find an rv with a van or truck style cab that is thrashed enough to make it cheap and make it so I don't feel bad about chopping off the cab.  I might have to make my own springer front forks to be able to support the weight.  It will be my first trike build so I might have to find a few people with mechanical skills who are creative and adventurous to help.  I guess it's a good thing I won't be starting on it for a long time.  lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic