What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I use my dreams to escape from reality. Always have. They take the stress off so that when its time to deal with reality I am not bowled over and wrecked. This last dream destroyed that. It dragged reality into my dreamscape. Every time I close my eyes or even blink I see her limp corpse sitting there in front of me, my hands on her shoulders. I feel trapped. I have no place to escape to in order to rest and regroup. I can't do this anymore. gallery_81823_1234_17406.gif

I use my dreams to escape from reality. Always have. They take the stress off so that when its time to deal with reality I am not bowled over and wrecked. This last dream destroyed that. It dragged reality into my dreamscape. Every time I close my eyes or even blink I see her limp corpse sitting there in front of me, my hands on her shoulders. I feel trapped. I have no place to escape to in order to rest and regroup. I can't do this anymore. gallery_81823_1234_17406.gif

:grouphug:grouphug

we are all here for you

With all the interesting dreams we have been having, I think our mother is trying to tell us something. In my opinion, she has already left us mentally, however, her body is still physically strong due to the fact that the cancer has not completely compromised her vital functions.

I look at her and do not see her. Her body is running on automatic stimulus, but I feel compelled to keep it as comfortable as possible.

With all the interesting dreams we have been having, I think our mother is trying to tell us something. In my opinion, she has already left us mentally, however, her body is still physically strong due to the fact that the cancer has not completely compromised her vital functions.

I look at her and do not see her. Her body is running on automatic stimulus, but I feel compelled to keep it as comfortable as possible.

:grouphug We really need to talk/get together.

I can't believe they finally found a medication that will allow Okaasan to get some sleep. My main concern, however, is it makes her body react like it has rigor mor´tis. Her joints completely lock up, but once she wakes up a bit, she is able to move herself. I just hope that is the only side effect. 

I think I am going to get dressed, put on some makeup and go karaoke at Stray Cats.

I miss going to Karaoke.  My favorite bar back home had karaoke every Sunday and my buddies and I used to always go.  My friends used to sign me up to sing songs from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.  It's funny how many people get excited when you start singing Sweet Transvestite.  lol

I miss going to Karaoke.  My favorite bar back home had karaoke every Sunday and my buddies and I used to always go.  My friends used to sign me up to sing songs from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.  It's funny how many people get excited when you start singing Sweet Transvestite.  lol

well Tron and I like karaoke so maybe we could all arrange a thing. Stray Cats is kinda at alternative so you here a lot of different genre's. It's a good crowd.

I think Hospice of Michigan finally got a medication that allows Okaasan to get some sleep. I hope it means she is not in pain. It's nice to not hear her moaning for hours. It's the little things that help with peace of mind. :happy:

I told my daughter last night I want to move, we get what we pay for and for 650 a month we are getting yea a good city but you have to have money to live here or you get the kind of people around you like, bless her heart, the woman next door..next time, if I have to pay more than half my income for rent I will, its worth it for peace.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic