What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I finally was able to see the new doctor. He has diagnosed me with post concussion syndrome and PTSD and he said I should have never went back to work after 6 days. He is saying healing is probably going to be a good year for all this. He is taking me out of work again for at least two weeks but I don't think he wants me going back to full time right away and he may keep me out for months, I am worried but I can't function like this and I will be kidding myself to attempt to right now. I will admit for once in my life I have to take care of me.

I am so proud of my daughter, she is responsible, she works, she is starting college next week and she is going to be starting off in the theatre program for now but she is considering anthropology instead.. They broke the mold with both of my children, I am so proud of my kids.. I can't be that wretched of a woman when I think of and look at them. I love my babies. I miss the little pitter patter of their feet running around in their fleece footed jammies, aww <3

:wub::crybaby:

kat...I'm with michael on this one.  

You were the first real internet friend I had ever made in my life. Then I got to meet you in real life. And that was the BOMB (thus, Hot Chic). You truly have no idea what you have done for me.

I'm not kidding, we need to meet up.

:grouphug

Thank you guys. I was out of my head and I was thinking bad thoughts, yes but I understand why now...I actually had changed my password to something else to try and never log in again but I decided I would not want to leave DGN. 

Tron, you are the oone who is ze bomb..lol

Hot chic, lol, yea it is rather hot this summer isn't it? ;)

I wish I had someone to have coffee with. I remember my ex husband and I used to sit on our porch early in the morning and drink coffee and make fun of things, random, stupid things.. That was a good time...really it seems so simple but it's definitely one of the little things in life that mean alot.

Oh and when I was an intern a couple of therapists, me and my friend we would meet up a few times a week to do the walking trails at Elizabeth Park, than we would go to The Grind and get a 500 calorie latte and laugh at how much sense that made;) Good times.

I don't know what is with all the reminiscing lately.. I have a clue, however.. It's a good thing.. I think.

Oh and when I was an intern a couple of therapists, me and my friend we would meet up a few times a week to do the walking trails at Elizabeth Park, than we would go to The Grind and get a 500 calorie latte and laugh at how much sense that made;) Good times.

I don't know what is with all the reminiscing lately.. I have a clue, however.. It's a good thing.. I think.

I like coffee.  We should hang out at a coffee shop sometime.  My family used to run a coffee shop so I was always chilling out with my friends over lattes.  I miss those days.

I don't think I can do anymore, but I'm trying. My brain is fried and I know I will not get any relief nor will I have any downtime. 

My vehicle is jacked up, the kids have registration in the morning, the DHS website just blocked me, all filings are due September 1st.

I want to cry, but really, what would that accomplish at this very moment....

Wow, this is crazy, no services I've contacted today are able to assist with anything until Monday. No real home assistance help, no surety bond help, and it will take too long to try to complete the DHS application until later due to current timeframe restraints.

I'm just done...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic