What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I feel like I am stuck in a Kevin Smith movie.  I was scheduled to have today as my only day off from work.  They asked me to cover a shift this morning and they would have me out by 3.  I agreed because I am a nice guy and the extra money always helps.  Around 2 today we got a call that the closer is sick and can't come in so they told me that there is no one else who can cover so it's up to me.  I am screaming "I'm not even supposed to be here today" in the back of my brain right now.  lol

I think this world likes to be in a state of confusion. No one cares about a misunderstanding unless it affects them directly. Forget about the poor sap who couldn't put 2 and 2 together...they are not worth the effort because it takes too much time.

OK, I get it.

Unbelievable! This dog did something that a six year old girl in a "I've fallen and I can't get up" commercial. 

http://blogs.discovery.com/bites-animal-planet/2015/08/dog-calls-911-during-fire-leads-blind-owner-to-safety.html?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=AnimalPlanet

Amazing.gallery_81823_1234_627.gif

Thumbs_up_motion_081914.thumb.png.19be34

I took an early break and went to the river walk to gather myself. I was really tripping. Today was hard, my cousin who I haven't seen since his dad died set himself on fire cooking stuff, not good stuff, they said he was screaming out while his sister tried putting the flames out, "" I'm coming hhome mom and dad "

Maybe it's bothering me.

Edited by kat

I told him, because prior to me he never heard Jill Tracy, I never introduced her music to him because It isn't something he'd be in to..I warned him...Jill Tracy is dark. He responded with laughter, " I listen to Cannibal Corpse so I think it's so cute that you say she's dark..( and he precededed to recite lyrics of CC music, Gorey not dark in the way I meant dark...reality dark, anyhow

All night, he was up, triggered, all night...

I feel terrible, I even offered to cut out early but he was mesmerized, and it triggered his PTSD and I warned him, specially because of last night. I have footage but it may be to big too post.

I am scared. I know it's for the best. Sleeping alone especially, I liked having someone to just.. Be there, to wake up with.. But, not him..it was not right, he blamed me. I'll take it, whatever, it's over and I will move forward. I am gonna cuddle with my pillow and cry now.

I am scared. I know it's for the best. Sleeping alone especially, I liked having someone to just.. Be there, to wake up with.. But, not him..it was not right, he blamed me. I'll take it, whatever, it's over and I will move forward. I am gonna cuddle with my pillow and cry now.

You deserve so much better.  I know it is scary but you are a strong person and you will be fine.  It may take time but the right person will come along.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic