What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm not an epic fail when it comes to love, I know what the hell the issue was and will never be again. I do not need a man in my life to be complete. There is only one person for me in this world anyway, for anyone and unfortunately most people will never be found. I quit, actually I quit than he showed up at the what seemed like right time.. Right time, wrong one.

Just remember that a relationship isn't about needing someone.  A true relationship is 2 people growing as individuals beside each other.  You both need to be excepting and supportive of one another and even include the other person where you can.  We are all individuals and we all have some sort of baggage, just find the person who's baggage matches your's.

Just remember that a relationship isn't about needing someone.  A true relationship is 2 people growing as individuals beside each other.  You both need to be excepting and supportive of one another and even include the other person where you can.  We are all individuals and we all have some sort of baggage, just find the person who's baggage matches your's.

I used to believe that

IIt just hurTS to know that people like to see you cry

I think I'm about to become Guardian/Foster Parent to my niece and nephew.  Wow, isn't life interesting...since (thanks to the courts) they are currently my little sister and brother...

gallery_4589_1202_87.jpg

This was deep inside something I wanted but I didn't want this to happen, he lied about what he was about, he was simply a adolescent like in a grown up body that went to the extent of asking me fucking marry him, I mean pretending to love someone is bad enough but to say you want to actually "do life" with that person, like he was all about this when he was getting what he wanted, I never met someone so desperate for sex!!!! All he wanted and he went to extreme measures to get it. Now, I am here stuck with apart of him and he is just free to roam and forget that he has created something...I feel so bad for women who have dealt with guys like this, they say shit to get in..they love you, you are there soulmate, they find things to pretend that there is a connection spiritually. I could feel a flakey vibe from him, why am I only now starting to get signs and trust my foresight, a little too late.. I should be crying but I can't, it's bittersweet. I know that I will find the answers inside. I'm not afraid.

I spent my childhood being bullied and teased. I learned to develop a border that I do not allow anyone to cross. It makes me appear strong or unfeeling at times but I would rather people fear me rather than use me as a door mat or garbage bag. I have learned to protect myself. Others ask how I don't let myself be pushed around. I tell them my secrets and leave them to it. Success is entirely up to them. I've seen two people succeed. The trick to it is to never back down. No matter what way they come at you, readjust and build a new wall as quickly as possible. Don't get me wrong, it is possible to remain bright and friendly, just erect a barrier that you refuse to allow certain things to pass through. Feel like you're being used? Just say no. Don't give explanations or any discussions about it. Just leave it at that. No. Anything else and the person will keep pressuring you believing they can make you change your mind. This will leave both sides angry and frustrated. Unfortunately, this will also leave you open to the same topic again. 

You don't have to become cold and heartless. That is not the way to live. You will eventually become miserable, mean, and crotchety. Just make up your mind about what you will or won't allow and stick to that. If you must say something DO NOT dissect and overly explain your decision. Keep it to the point and as brief as possible. This is used only when speaking to an authority figure such as your boss. 

Well, that's my advice. Good luck. large.writing_emoticon_by_eburt.gif.09c2

I spent my childhood being bullied and teased. I learned to develop a border that I do not allow anyone to cross. It makes me appear strong or unfeeling at times but I would rather people fear me rather than use me as a door mat or garbage bag. I have learned to protect myself. Others ask how I don't let myself be pushed around. I tell them my secrets and leave them to it. Success is entirely up to them. I've seen two people succeed. The trick to it is to never back down. No matter what way they come at you, readjust and build a new wall as quickly as possible. Don't get me wrong, it is possible to remain bright and friendly, just erect a barrier that you refuse to allow certain things to pass through. Feel like you're being used? Just say no. Don't give explanations or any discussions about it. Just leave it at that. No. Anything else and the person will keep pressuring you believing they can make you change your mind. This will leave both sides angry and frustrated. Unfortunately, this will also leave you open to the same topic again. 

You don't have to become cold and heartless. That is not the way to live. You will eventually become miserable, mean, and crotchety. Just make up your mind about what you will or won't allow and stick to that. If you must say something DO NOT dissect and overly explain your decision. Keep it to the point and as brief as possible. This is used only when speaking to an authority figure such as your boss. 

Well, that's my advice. Good luck. large.writing_emoticon_by_eburt.gif.09c2

large.I-Need-This1_071015.png.6332388772

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic