What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

how the hell i'm going to pay for my meds every month. (everything was covered before)

Kinda scaring me more than I'd like to admit.

Do you qualify for DHS (Medicaid)? They have it where you can apply online now.

Why do they keep kiddie-fying anime? Yugio, Dragonball Z, Digimon, and more are for teenagers and up! Not seven year olds who only look at the screen when the action starts and can't tell you anything about the storyline. I am so sick of having to find bootleg copies of these shows in Japanese in order to hear what was actually said. Instead of the stupid, insulting tripe they write which makes no sense in an attempt to make some ungrateful brat, who is not even looking, laugh. I miss the days where cartoons, with great artwork, was for older teens and adults. I miss Dragonball, Robotech, G-Force, Tranzor Z, Gigantor, The Flintstones (prior to the 80's), Yogi Bear (same deal), and the original Tom and Jerry when Tom was still a tomcat named Jasper. FYI - tomcat means a male cat. Yes, I'm old compared to most here. My stomping ground ran from the literal tail end of the sixties all the way to the nineties. I owned eight track tapes. I played Tutankhamen. I remember when Mario Bros first showed up. My favorite computer was the Apple IIE. So yeah, I'm old but the older ways were some of the good ways. I still remember the day an eight year old child said yes ma'am to me. It made me feel so grown up. (I was in eighth grade mind you, but it still felt good.) It meant he respected me. Nowadays, you have to chew a little brat out just to get the respect you should automatically receive from surviving past 35 years. Well, I'm done with rambling for now. Laters.

I have stupid ass PMS and he gets to deal with my lethargic, depressed, crying, bitching, self. Not to mention I'm insecure because I love him and don't want to lose him and clearly have abandonment and rejection issues that I suspected but now know this is true. I know my emotions are totally fucked but at least I own the shit, which is probably why we can be together we both know are demon's, fuck we even share a couple of those little fucks, and we do not hide our scars.

Edited by kat

How dare that middle school throw one for a bunch of snot-nosed, ungrateful kids, belittling that time honored tradition that students for decades put blood, sweat, and tears into for twelve years just to celebrate the end of compulsory education. The Prom!

I think I'm finally giving up. I've tried so long to fit in - no good. I've done or am working on everything that is asked of me - incompleteness is taken as an excuse. I try to prevent unsafe situations from becoming an issue - my actions are seen as depriving others unjustly. Now I feel like I've wasted my entire adult life and for what...

tron, it's now time to live for *you*...

...Very sound advice, apparently something else I'm bad at doing...Neechan has been telling me that for the past 6 months. I think I'm defective in the head somewhere...

...Very sound advice, apparently something else I'm bad at doing...Neechan has been telling me that for the past 6 months. I think I'm defective in the head somewhere...

It's not you at all. It's people. They have so many unrealistic expectations of how a person should act and how they should be. It's the classic case of conformity: dislike anything that doesn't seem "normal" and anything that isn't the same as what many people are used to. Fuck what they say...do what makes you, and you alone, happy, and don't bother trying to fit into a culture that you might not like.

It's not you at all. It's people. They have so many unrealistic expectations of how a person should act and how they should be. It's the classic case of conformity: dislike anything that doesn't seem "normal" and anything that isn't the same as what many people are used to. Fuck what they say...do what makes you, and you alone, happy, and don't bother trying to fit into a culture that you might not like.

With you, Torn, Neechan, kat, (a couple of others) I practically have an army of people trying to help me out (that's new for me). This is why I keep trying to understand why I can't seem to follow what you guys are telling me. It's very positive, but I can't shake this feeling that I'm letting people down.

Maybe I'm just having a pity party...

I think once I get this shower project completed, I'm going to take a mental vacation for about a week. Maybe I'll actually join kat on that online Karaoke site.

With you, Torn, Neechan, kat, (a couple of others) I practically have an army of people trying to help me out (that's new for me). This is why I keep trying to understand why I can't seem to follow what you guys are telling me. It's very positive, but I can't shake this feeling that I'm letting people down.

Maybe I'm just having a pity party...

I think once I get this shower project completed, I'm going to take a mental vacation for about a week.  Maybe I'll actually join kat on that online Karaoke site.

In the meantime, here's a little eye candy.

https://youtu.be/ArkZKzHcvao

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic