What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm jealous of Brenda's mashed potatoes. I need a vacation. I wish I could sleep for about 6 months straight. I wonder how many pills it would take to overdose (I'm not going to do it, I'm just curious). I should freshen the red in my hair, but I'm feeling lazy.

I'm jealous of Brenda's mashed potatoes. I need a vacation. I wish I could sleep for about 6 months straight. I wonder how many pills it would take to overdose (I'm not going to do it, I'm just curious). I should freshen the red in my hair, but I'm feeling lazy.

It all depends on the type of pill, and how high your tolerence is. I myself have taken a whole 100 pill bottle of asprin (when I was a teenager) and all I got was a stomach ache.

It all depends on the type of pill, and how high your tolerence is. I myself have taken a whole 100 pill bottle of asprin (when I was a teenager) and all I got was a stomach ache.

Abilify, Buspar, Lamictal, Neurontin. I know mixing things is supposed to work well.

I think I will increase my succession of educated, potentially embarrassing failures and mistakes when I have made enough at a steady pace to discover the root cause of embarrassment.

mt938770181.jpg

Edited by Scales

watching womens tennis...

well I am thinking women tennis players these days are on steroids (yes, women take them too) I know most women only get SO big (as I used to lift for an hour a day and considered it myself)

they are bigger than they were in the 70's but don't play any harder really...not skinny anymore...

and what it with the beast sounds? Are they trying to psyche out their opponents like a tennis ninja cause no one did that way back in the day either

very mixed emotions, i have cloudy judgment about a certain individual that i came into contact with again at the club tonight and had a long talk and not sure how i should feel about the situation now....its just strange...i need advice on it cuz iam not sure how to take it solo so *shrugs*

I think that I'm sad tht I'm NOT taking my kids to the pride fest because they won't quit fighting. I think that a discussion needs to happen in my house with my housemates. I think that I'm going to need a shower. I think that others should come out to Riverside Arena tonight and skate with me. I also think that seeing the above knowledge of drug "cocktails" for suicide unnerves me BIG time.

very mixed emotions, i have cloudy judgment about a certain individual that i came into contact with again at the club tonight and had a long talk and not sure how i should feel about the situation now....its just strange...i need advice on it cuz iam not sure how to take it solo so *shrugs*

Trust your gut. Figure out the pros and cons of the individual. If you decide to still deal with the person, keep your eyes and ears open. You don’t want to have someone weighing you down. It not good for an individual health. I hope this make sense, for I am out of it today. Good Luck, april

I am wondering what God has store in for me, for the path I am about to go in for school for this fall. Well, first let get the loans through and then go from there. I hope my friend, who is about to be a mom, is feeling better and can sleep tonight.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic