What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Think I need to get over kicking myself about misreading my symptoms. I'm more disappointed with myself for losing 2 days of work because of it...but hey...what can you do...stuff happens, you learn from it and move on... Think I'm gonna go drown in some yogurt ball for now... :ice:

Arbys and Domino's Pizza are kidding. They talk about how they handcraft their products. Who the hell wants somebody's bare, bloody, unwashed hands preparing their food? The last time I went to Arby's the people in back were wearing so many bandaids on their fingers, I decided to never go back. This latest Domino's commercial is a joke. They show a pair of bare hands manipulating the dough onto a platter. Who wants somebody making their pizza with bare hands they probably forgot to wash and clean under their fingernails? Can you say food poisoning? :ralph

Edited by EagleRose

Stress level:

|

|---

|

|

|

I've decided to give myself another hour in my IF eating window.

Stress level:

|

|

|---

|

|

I don't know where my car keys are, but I'm going to be an optimist and believe that they are in the house.

Stress level:

|

|

|---

|

|

I'm going to try to not to worry about getting up early tomorrow.

Stress level:

|

|

|

|---

|

I hope I find my damn car keys.

Stress level:

|

|---

|

|

|

I still have another Math class to take.

---

Stress level:

|

|

|

|

|

This year is beginning to look like it is ending on a bad note. First my sister popped her already damaged neck out of place and 20 minutes ago, my brother-in-law had a dizzy spell and passed out hitting his head during the fall. Currently just waiting for condition updates

That I should have drove myself to Fairlane mall for the Flash Mob round dance the other day but it was four hours away and the stupid truck is being stupid! Also thinking that maybe I could organize one for Rivertowne Mall in GR... hmm... what to do, what to do...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic