What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Thinking I've got to stop being so chicken...I enjoy being on DGN, but I post all the heartfelt stuff on my Welcome page. Maybe I should start a DGN appreciation posting if one doesn't already exist. This site has been really good therapy for me and I have already overcome several personal personality demons since signing up in July...

OK I said it...later... :blushing:

I really hate facebook even though I have some good friends on there. I get more entertainment and knowledge lurking on the Bodybuilding.com forums. I think that in most cases popularity is just a joke that only exists for those wise enough to make money off of it.

Edited by Class-Punk

Yep ...it's official, my neighbors are crazy. In an attempt to hide their antics, they cranked up the music. Unfortunately, they now have to yell over the music to curse each other out while someone sounds like they are getting the major league crap beat out of them. There's just too many big attitudes living in one tiny two family flat ...whatever

The problem I have with a lot of Indie music is that it comes across as pussy vocals with white knight lyrics. Even if a guy is going to sing with morphine, shoegaze vocals, I don't want to hear him singing about the woman in his head. Sing about reality, which is probably a twenty-something Americanized bitch that barely gives a shit that you exist, sees you as a dollar sign, and wants the life of a retarded model; setting Feminism back in the name of Feminism. Be raw or put the microphone down.

Edited by Class-Punk

Oh great! Not to sound paranoid, but I think I might have an eye parasite. Every night at the exact same time, my left eye stings like someone is poking it with a hot stick pin in exactly the same spot. Seems like there is always something freaky happening to my innards. Time to schedule a doctor visit... :dry:

Oh great! Not to sound paranoid, but I think I might have an eye parasite. Every night at the exact same time, my left eye stings like someone is poking it with a hot stick pin in exactly the same spot. Seems like there is always something freaky happening to my innards. Time to schedule a doctor visit... :dry:

I have gotten that feeling from spending hours looking at an HD television (Dishonored is addictive), where it looked like a blood vessel was inflamed or burst in my eye.

Edited by Class-Punk

I have gotten that feeling from spending hours looking at an HD television (Dishonored is addictive), where it looked like a blood vessel was inflamed or burst in my eye.

Thanks, I needed that, think I'm just over reacting to some things around here :happy:

Emergency door and bar install. Time to pull several all nighters - got to secure all these houses before this maniac tries for another break-in since they already kicked Ma's back door in and damaged her front door in broad on daylight! :mad:

I am thinking that I usually don't do anything on New Years and on the high likelihood that happens I might attempt to try another Two A Day, since I could honestly do one now. I know now that on top of gorging calories, the second workout has to be close enough to bedtime for the whole thing to work smoothly. But it can happen sooner with enough carbs and caffeine.

Edited by Class-Punk

I'm asking a youtube yogi some questions about body-consciousness and vasanas/habits in their relation to Sahaja Samadhi. Even though everything on that samadhi is considered to be unspeakable, I'm still operating heavily under the assumption that its an establishable medical condition and I'm looking forward to any insight into it.

I went with my cousin and some friends I rarely see to a bar earlier. I was proud of myself because I got a really good buzz for hours but paced myself through the night and had no bad side effects or hangover. A guy they know and I vaguely knew was going through some crap, drank too much, and blacked out. I had to flip him on his side a couple times till the cops and paramedics arrived. The bartender was also feeling pretty bad about it, but it was whiskey cocktails and nobody saw it coming. Definitely after seeing a lot of people get ridiculously, crazy drunk, it makes me just want to act like I'm straight edge and focus on training.

I'm a moron, finally got a painkiller that works but didn't want to wait for it to build up in my system and complained to the doctor. By the time I finally made it to my next appointment, the painkiller was working perfectly. However, my complaint was in my files so my doctor changed my meds back to the old one. I feel like crap. :ralph

I feel that

is the modern Goth anthem but I don't expect most people to agree with me. Everyone loves Sisters of Mercy if they haven't overplayed them, and Ruins sounds like a meaner version of Sisters of Mercy. Also, I dislike white people so that factors into the equation. Edited by Class-Punk

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic