What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I want to go to CC tonight...If I can get this pain under control, I would surely be there.

Just got to wait and see. Dancing helps keep this at bay, but I tried something different and am now paying the piper...

It cracks me up at the number of people who fall for email scams telling them things like this one I just got:

Marisa Harrison

: $114,586 PER MONTH: Starting Income

You never see:

$325 per month starting income

NO! They all keep going after the BIG INCOME like yeah, this could be me...

Hello! What part of Internet Scam did they miss!

NO!...it will never be you!

It is depressing to know that I have been trained in the skilled trades and building maintenance and operations, but never taught finished carpentry for various reasons known only to the administration. Although I can construct a structure from the ground up in no time, completion of finished applications seem to take forever because I have to teach myself as I go.

Even though my work may not suffer, people's confidence in me does.

Edited by TronRP

I hate going to work for a bitch that spend twenty years for being a heroine dealer who got a free degree while there curtesy of our tax dollars while I owe tons of money in loans I get to take orders from a old dope dealer! Detroit is so fucked up, no wonder our city is run by thugs.

Edited by kat

When I was a child I was fascinated by science. Mostly physics, chemistry and astronomy. As I grew older I drifted more toward history, politics and philosophy.

A little over two years ago my roommate and I pulled out a telescope to look at what he thought may have been Mars. A little research was done and the object in question was Jupiter. We seen a little speck through the telescope and thought "wow, that's kinda cool".

After we lost it in the vastness of space we tried to find it again. Eventually we realized that the tiny speck that looked like a bright star wasn't Jupiter. The highly visible circle (with equally visible cloud bands) was Jupiter. Just as amazing were the four faint specs of light around the planet. The names of these specs are Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto.

Since then my curiosity about our universe has once again erupted. It wasn't until tonight (staring in awe at the gas giant again) that I realized just how much that one summer day in 2010 reawakened something in me that is so wonderful. I can't even describe in words what it feels like.

Kevin Wanless. (Slogo)

When I was a child I was fascinated by science. Mostly physics, chemistry and astronomy. As I grew older I drifted more toward history, politics and philosophy.

A little over two years ago my roommate and I pulled out a telescope to look at what he thought may have been Mars. A little research was done and the object in question was Jupiter. We seen a little speck through the telescope and thought "wow, that's kinda cool".

After we lost it in the vastness of space we tried to find it again. Eventually we realized that the tiny speck that looked like a bright star wasn't Jupiter. The highly visible circle (with equally visible cloud bands) was Jupiter. Just as amazing were the four faint specs of light around the planet. The names of these specs are Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto.

Since then my curiosity about our universe has once again erupted. It wasn't until tonight (staring in awe at the gas giant again) that I realized just how much that one summer day in 2010 reawakened something in me that is so wonderful. I can't even describe in words what it feels like.

Kevin Wanless. (Slogo)

It's been too long.

Thank you, I needed that.... :happy:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic