What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm curious ...is there a new meaning to giving someone the "bird"?

I have been flipped off by over 80 different images since joining DGN.

If that's just a new way to say "hi", I'd like to know.

I'm "old school" and that has a totally different meaning all together ... :blink:/>

Edited by TronRP

I think my house is hillbilly hell. All I hear is my loud ass uncle saying bitch muthafucker, and something about court and a piece of ass. My roommate never wears a bra and dresses like a dude..and is straight, and my aunt is a flat out hustler whos boyfriend shows her his love by playing games with her ex, like drive by house stare him down cause he and my aunt probably still love each other and argue like their married...and they wonder why I stay in my room.

I'm thinking I should drive to Big Rapids to see if they have any Twinkies. They are going for a lot right now on Ebay.

I posted a link for DIY Twinkies in that forum, but that might be for people who have time to bake.

It just worries me that now supply will start taking over advantage of demand to make mucho deniro

Wait...isn't money what put Hostess in this situation to begin with...blink.gif

Right now im reminiscing over the good old days. The dear friends i lost,crazy nights at the clubs, the freedom i once had, the confidence i once had. I would give anything to go back to those days i once took for granted and fix things. ahh... R.I.P to our fallen ones.

The coolest thing about the upgrade is that you can get the chance to see all the people following the posts that you've made...

The weirdest thing about the upgrade is that you can get the chance to see all the people following the posts that you've made...

Feels just like home... :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic