What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I've gotten hooked on this new show on A&E called Undercover High.  It's literally the original 21 Jump Street (1987) except the oldest participant is 25 years old so far.  Their mission is to find out what teens are going through in schools now that so much tech is readily available and cyberbullying is running rampid.

Wow, it's currently 47 degrees.  Earlier I slid on ice to get out to my truck to unload some supplies and slid on ice to get out to the delivery guy so he wouldn't fall on our property.  All of that ice is GONE!!!  It's like someone performed a magic act and told it to "disappear" and poof...

I think I need to go back to Toledo. I need a real opportunity for something so I can get back to where I was and it's not cutting it here. I mean temporarily it may suck in the shelter but in the long run jobs are still calling me. Better than here at least. I need to go somewhere.

I look at Ikki La araña, I see my FATHER

I see my globe, I see forgiveness

I extend my hands and arms, I see deliverance

I look at my house, I see promise

I look at my Tracker, I see Love

I look at my future, I see hope

I see HIS WORD and I have fullness of joy knowing I will never be cast away or alone in this world or in the life to come.

Unbelievable!!!  I just accidentally snorted Red Bull.  An air bubble got trapped in the opening just as I turned it up to drink and it popped, shooting fizzy drink right up my nostril.  Definitely an experience I DO NOT ever want to have again!

When I see a meme talking about "all my haters this or that blah blah blah" the first thing that comes to my mind is what morally wrong thing did this person go and do now ? Wish people would be true to themselves and everyone and start posting memes that say, " hey I'm a whore and sleep with married men and use memes about haters to make myself feel less disgusting"...

You know, the truth...

oh guess I'm being a hater now by hating on that, huh?

Edited by kat
No offense to whores I'm a whore myself so it's ok.

17 minutes ago, kat said:

When I see a meme talking about "all my haters this or that blah blah blah" the first thing that comes to my mind is what morally wrong thing did this person go and do now ? Wish people would be true to themselves and everyone and start posting memes that say, " hey I'm a whore and sleep with married men and use memes about haters to make myself feel less disgusting"...

You know, the truth...

oh guess I'm being a hater now by hating on that, huh?

Edited 10 minutes ago by kat 
No offense to whores I'm a whore myself so it's ok.

As true as this posting is, not sure if I agree with what comes after the "Edited 10 minutes ago..." part :dry:

I wish Disney would air programing that shows young people that no matter what, their family has their back.  It would be nice to see an episode of a kids show portraying families working together instead of the kids always lying to the grown-ups. 

:dry:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic