What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Ummmm....isn't that something you're supposed to get a room for...:blink:

Not necessarily. :oops

(This is getting good..lol)

Like I told my mother in response to her calling me a whore..like 2 weeks later...lol...if I was a whore I wouldn't need to live on your couch at your house!) 

She laughed. It was really uncomfortable but necessary.

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Yikes...that sounds like a "Dare I ask"...sort of thing....:whistle:

I know some stuff...not about me. I would never do that in public, while someone is driving, at the park, at Belle Isle, in the backseat, at a cemetery or some random place..Not me.  Other people..yea. I don't even do that. Nope. I'm as innocent til they cum...as they come, I meant...innocent as they cum.

3 minutes ago, kat said:

I know some stuff...not about me. I would never do that in public, while someone is driving, at the park, at Belle Isle, in the backseat, at a cemetery or some random place..Not me.  Other people..yea. I don't even do that. Nope. I'm as innocent til they cum...as they come, I meant...innocent as they cum.

Hmmm, a cemetery could be interesting.

11 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I'm sure it does also.  Just not by me..............yet.   LOL  I have taken photos in a cemetery of some tombstones.

I haven't. I mean I have to trust the hell out of someone, unless I'm posting here of course lol...to say hey lets go do the things in random places...lol. I mean..idk..stuff just happens when your with someone though specially with my ass. I'm terrible..well not lately...I mean someone kinda killed the whole sex=fun thing for me...that and I'm getting older and I have all these sexpectations like idk, for example, um let's actually meet first..drink some coffee, have a conversation, tell me your real name, shower daily, brush yo teeth, don't smell like a musty basement please wear clean clothes, don't be married, don't be married, don't be engaged, don't be married, etc. Lol.

Life is so different.

Edited by kat
I'm a prude. I know. Wash your ass damn it!

5 minutes ago, kat said:

I haven't. I mean I have to trust the hell out of someone, unless I'm posting here of course lol...to say hey lets go do the things in random places...lol. I mean..idk..stuff just happens when your with someone though specially with my ass. I'm terrible..well not lately...I mean someone kinda killed the whole sex=fun thing for me...that and I'm getting older and I have all these sexpectations like idk, for example, um let's actually meet first..drink some coffee, have a conversation, tell me your real name, shower daily, brush yo teeth, don't smell like a musty basement please wear clean clothes, don't be married, don't be married, don't be engaged, don't be married, etc. Lol.

Life is so different.

Yeah, I definitely feel for you.  Been following your "relationship" journeys for some time here.  I really got nervous for you with the locks on the door situation.  But remember, you still owe us a coffee date. :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Yeah, I definitely feel for you.  Been following your "relationship" journeys for some time here.  I really got nervous for you with the locks on the door situation.  But remember, you still owe us a coffee date. :biggrin:

I was trying to take my mind off what was never to be. I lived in a lala fantasyland. That, and add a whole eff ton of adderall mixed with oxycodone... That'll mess your shit all up. Now I'm doing a reality catch up. Yes it sucks but I got this. 

Edited by kat

5 minutes ago, kat said:

I was trying to take my mind off what was never to be. I lived in a lala fantasyland. I didn't want to believe something. 

Trust me, everyone suffers something of the sort when they are really hoping for something to be more than what it looks like it is turning out to be.  The reality check is always the worst.

6 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Trust me, everyone suffers something of the sort when they are really hoping for something to be more than what it looks like it is turning out to be.  The reality check is always the worst.

Reality hurts but when you feel actual love  that is an amazing feeling.  Bittersweet but worth it..to one day know that feeling in your heart can return and that someone else feels it too for you..  

Edited by kat

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Reality hurts.

Yeah, all this time and I still have trouble with coming to terms with how some things turned out.  Stepping back, I can see everything, but you still wonder what else could have been done.  I don't think that feeling ever truly goes away.

7 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Yeah, all this time and I still have trouble with coming to terms with how some things turned out.  Stepping back, I can see everything, but you still wonder what else could have been done.  I don't think that feeling ever truly goes away.

I don't either, hon. Sadly.

I miss feeling love:( Not like platonic love but love like this is the person who I see my us when we are old and gray. The love with another when you both don't even have words for, the feeling, the connectedness. 

Edited by kat

51 minutes ago, kat said:

Life is so different.

But but I live in a musty basement.  :nut

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic