What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

1 hour ago, kat said:

I'm raising my glass a day late to many new beginnings, to moving forward with no thought of what has passed because all I see is a beautiful light ahead, inspiring me.  

Thank you GOD. 

I'm thinking I just stole your picture. :evil:

You look happy.  We'll have to make sure you stay that way. :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I'm thinking I just stole your picture. :evil:

You look happy.  We'll have to make sure you stay that way. :thumbup:

Thank you! Actually, I didn't like the pic I took earlier so I started playing with this makeup app, I was also trying to find one of them hairstyle simulator thing's because I want to cut my hair and go straight up blonde. New Year, new hair right? 

Anyway I started messing with different makeup colors so I have to confess this is the original pic:

Anyway, I need your opinion on me doing the blond thing? I'm gonna try and find a simulation but I really want to change my look. I feel better and want to reflect that on the outside.

20180102_095113.jpg

Edited by kat

6 minutes ago, kat said:

Thank you! Actually, I didn't like the pic I took earlier so I started playing with this makeup app, I was also trying to find one of them hairstyle simulator thing's because I want to cut my hair and go straight up blonde. New Year, new hair right? 

Anyway I started messing with different makeup colors so I have to confess this is the original pic:

20180102_095113.jpg

Yep...I was right...you still look happy...:biggrin:

Also, this looks like one of those headshot picks for an acting agency...I'm just sayin...

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Yep...I was right...you still look happy...:biggrin:

Also, this looks like one of those headshot picks for an acting agency...I'm just sayin...

Awww. Thank you.  I blush now..well, I'm always kind of red anyway. Lol. Maybe I'll make it my amateur comedy headshot cause I'm hilarious..to myself.=P

6 minutes ago, kat said:

I randomly and frequently think about sex. Like now. Right now.  I guess I'll just watch a murder show to take my mind off that stuff. 

Think of me, that should kill that thought.  LOL  I'm always thinking about it but I seem to kill it for others.

53 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Or instead of Rura Penthe, you can use Hoth.

Yes, it most definitely feels like I've been walking back and forth over the terrain of Hoth just doing security checks these past few weeks...:cold:

On 1/6/2018 at 7:57 PM, Draco1958 said:

Think of me, that should kill that thought.  LOL  I'm always thinking about it but I seem to kill it for others.

3 minutes ago, kat said:

I suck. Lol

Ummmm....isn't that something you're supposed to get a room for...:blink:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic