What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

On 11/28/2017 at 11:08 PM, TronRP said:

I know people like that, just sorry you had to have that as your influence.  I usually find it has to do with some sort of guilt the person is burying and thus they act out on the ones who they see as part of what made them that that way.  If only there was some way to really help you instead of constantly wishing I could do something.  Guess that's why I'm always sending you Positive Vibes...that's the only thing I can think of.

large.593221eca4c5e_SendingPositiveVibesYourWay060217.jpg

I'm lucky they're still letting me take the waitressing job. Orientation is tomorrow. So far, no names have been called yet. Lol 

This is hilariou.  I've been searching for the snowfall accumulation on the Windows 10 "Weather" App for 2 days now.  I Finally find it and all of the measurements are in centimeters and list areas of accumulation are for the "Windsor - Leamington - Essex County region" of Detroit, MI.

I'm like...

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

21 hours ago, TronRP said:

I can't believe it's 1 degree outside right now.  I hope all little critters are safe and sound wherever they are.

Dude!! Omg. Yes. Same.

Not to mention the homeless. I'm thinking about that shelter I was at in Ohio and how all the people are on the street all day pretty much. I know why they drank at 9am. Alcohol initially makes you feel all warm inside, that body buzz...and than you just keep drinking but I know why homeless people stay drunk..for real and also what do you do when your depressed, lost, hopeless, alone inside, and have completely thrown in the towel on life and are waiting for it to end?  It's so messed up but it makes sense if you are living in raw, animalistic, survival mode. I basically told the people at the mission that I felt that if you weren't an alcoholic before that you, well me, that I could easily become one...and I don't particularly like drinking much either! 

(I was gonna talk about this when you said you wanted to hear about it last time I saw you but we didn't have time)

Edited by kat

It's currently 0 degrees and the heater decided to have issues tonight.  Had to change out the heater in the Kitty Nursery to do some quick maintenance.  Fortunately, the little ones were able to move into the window cage to stay warm while I got the heater working again (Marmalade didn't seem to be bothered by the temperature change too much).  Now I just need to heat back up. :cold:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic