What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

1 minute ago, kat said:

I get to be in back so I'll let you know when the good stuff is coming:)

That's a great store except a lady killed her coworker there a couple weeks ago because of nothing. It's been all over the news. 

I know.  It happened at the Taylor store which is the one I usually go to.

9 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I know.  It happened at the Taylor store which is the one I usually go to.

Yep. That's where I go too. Specifically for shoes and accessories but it was so freaky,  the day I interviewed the trial was on the news when I was literally walking out my moms house to catch the bus to go there. I get there, they have the trial playing in the office basically during my interview. That poor woman. You know it's bad when we are becoming desensitized to this shit now. I mean it's apart of our everyday life, killings in churches, at work, kids at school. I mean wtf is happening now? This is when I start getting biblical and want to preach Matthew, Luke, I won't but...

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

Yep. The day I interviewed the trial was on the news when I was literally walking out my moms house to catch the bus to go there. I get there, they have the trial playing in the office basically during my interview. That poor woman. You know it's bad when we are becoming desensitized to this shit now. I mean it's apart of our everyday life, killings in churches, at work, kids at school. I mean wtf is happening now? This is when I start getting biblical and want to preach Matthew, I won't but...

I know.  The world is going to hell in a handbasket.  But I do wonder how much of this crap was going on when we were younger that the news never reported.  I do believe that years ago, the news was censored to avoid panicking people by hiding stories like this.

12 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I know.  The world is going to hell in a handbasket.  But I do wonder how much of this crap was going on when we were younger that the news never reported.  I do believe that years ago, the news was censored to avoid panicking people by hiding stories like this.

We are at war with ourselves. I'm so worried because my youngest brother graduated from police academy last month and I'm terrified. I'm proud of him but he's my little brother. Now 2 out of 3 of my mom's sons are in law enforcement . No wonder she trips. 

Edited by kat

This is one of the buildings owned by my former landlord. I just seen this story on Ch 7 and this is the article from ch 2. I am thinking about calling the news and telling them about everything I found out about these guys regarding their old property in NYC but idk if it's going to matter. I knew they were shady. I may have left a message actually a year ago to these guys at ch 2 but noone called back.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/inkster-apartment-complex-says-major-leak-to-blame-for-lack-of-heat

Now where is the post from a year ago when I was ranting about them because I have lost all of my information that I was gathering.

Edited by kat

I wonder why I'm so nervous about doing real work around here aqgain.  There was a time I actually enjoyed getting stuff done and being able to utilize the things I built.  Now I worry about getting enough sleep...something seems off...:blink:

I think I made a good purchase with all the foot, toe and hand warmers I accidentally purchased.  Thanks to the Toe Warmers, last night's errand was the first time, in a very long time, that I was able to walk without the nerves in my toes straining.  I had forgotten what it felt like to walk without pain and the threat of foot spasms.  That was nice. :happy:

I think I would probably be the worst person to try to pull a prank on.  First, I would over analyze everything going on (or wrong) and then I would try to fix it.  And then after it was revealed that it was a prank, it probably wouldn't sink in for the next few minutes. :blink:

I don't know if it is deliberate or not, but I can't read the [adult swim] bumps fast enough, so I always end up with the weirdest of meanings.  This one was about some girls password that was a bunch of numbers and I think they thanked her for it but then mentioned how it had to be used because they couldn't live outside of this existence...

I'm like...wha...? :blink:

I would never want to be in a Disney anything.  Their philosophy seems to be: If you are an adult, brave, a role model to a younger individual or a strong male of any kind, fear not for the foreseeable future because your life will be forfeit within the first 20 minutes...give or take a life lesson.

:X

Can't believe I'm still awake after all the Thanksgiving preparations we've been doing since Tuesday.  If I try to go to sleep now, the kids will be getting up for breakfast in a couple of hours.  Might as well just stay up and take care of some online business.  

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic