What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Ok, I'm already looking at Xmas decorations and such.  However I think When it is out before Halloween it is ridiculous.  I remember when Xmas stuff wasn't in stores until after Thanksgiving.  And now WNIC has flipped the switch to 24/7 Xmas music.  I really don't want to hear it until the day after Thanksgiving not a week after Halloween.

Just life stuff. Starting a second job Monday. Hoping that they are workable with my schedule so I can manage both trying to use Suburban Detroit's unreliable bus system.  I just need to remain poised, calm, and positive in order to keep my head in a good place emotionally. Panic, worry, fear and speculation does not serve me and can therefore go to hell.

A decision....

To accept what I can not change 

To  live with no regret,

to let go of the shame

to stop wasting my heart on something mundane, 

such trivial things

beyond my control,  in that which show disregard to the matter of how many years the river of tears continued to flow

I can't be something other than me but I do deserve love not tragedy

Not emptiness in an empty room with an empty vase for what was never to bloom

I now know in my heart for I trust in my faith I have found the strength to shatter that vase..

No more pining for another who is pining for the other, the unrequited lover,  the one who I'll never be..

But letting go of an unmatched soul for a fool no longer will I be

And in the end I'll live again,

open my eyes, like a newborn child and finally I'll see that all this time,

while my soul was blind, my true half was pining for me.

Edited by kat

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I misread another set of signals.  I was dehydrating and couldn't tell because my body reacted unlike it has in the past.  At least now I know the symptoms (until they change again).

24 minutes ago, TronRP said:

And...where is this going on...?

Meijer has Butterball turkeys for 98 cents a pound if you buy $30 or more in additional groceries.  Meijer brand turkeys are 48 cents a pound if you buy $30 or more in additional groceries.  Kroger has the Kroger brand turkeys for 49 cents a pound if you buy $20 or more in additional groceries.  Kroger also has bone in Turkey breast for $1.79 a pound.

1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

Meijer has Butterball turkeys for 98 cents a pound if you buy $30 or more in additional groceries.  Meijer brand turkeys are 48 cents a pound if you buy $30 or more in additional groceries.  Kroger has the Kroger brand turkeys for 49 cents a pound if you buy $20 or more in additional groceries.  Kroger also has bone in Turkey breast for $1.79 a pound.

Come to Meijer. We have better cookies and chics. 

Don't go to the new Kroger in Southgate. They have cooties.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic