What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

I find this funny because my name is Bill.  It's like watching a movie and someone says fire at will.

No around here anyway knows you as "will".  So your safe! Just make sure someone that at least looks like he is a will is always around and he'll be the redshirt and not you.  

I wish had more energy.  I don't mean right this second, I just mean in general.  If I'm not straight up sick, I'm still zombie tired.  Right now typing this I'm dead tired and I slept theoretically decent last night.  Really sucks when you are trying to get anything done.  It also makes my "just suck it up" system for dealing with feeling sick hard as hell, because when you are tired, the mental focus is for crap, and every problem seems magnified. I should have the energy to fix DGN and to put in at least 8 hours on HouseSpiral.com , which if I'm lucky I squeeze out 4 before I'm too out of it to focus.  I "feel" like I'm busting my ass, but the actual output is mediocre in terms of volume. 

Really worried if any of this healthcare cuts bullshit goes through I'm going to be in bad trouble. I need to have a legit income to pay for the expensive ass hell care that I need. 

1 hour ago, kat said:

I think being a cashier at a big ass store is going to suck. I am scared someone will get an attitude with me and that I won't be able to pretend to like it. Maybe I need some of them Snoop and Martha brownies before work? Hmm.

---

The secret is to smile all the time and be as helpful to the customer as possible regardless of the situation.  That way when someone does mess with you, people who know you as "The Girl Who Always Smiles" will come to your aid.

11 minutes ago, TronRP said:

---

The secret is to smile all the time and be as helpful to the customer as possible regardless of the situation.  That way when someone does mess with you, people who know you as "The Girl Who Always Smiles" will come to your aid.

I think I have two facial expressions..bitchface or completely cracking up in hysterics. I can try though. I know what would help but that's not happening round here.

(Oops I'm going to gutterville, darn)

1 minute ago, kat said:

I think I have two facial expressions..bitchface or completely cracking up in hysterics. I can try though. I know what would help but that's not happening round here.

(Oops I'm going to gutterville, darn)

I've been doing customer service since I was 11years old.  What I discovered early was that NO ONE trust kids with money.  However, our family's work ethic changed their minds along with our continuous good natured attitudes.  Even the most annoying customer received the best service we had to offer as they belittled us and told us of their past experiences with other kids in our positions.  We eventually won them over.  After work, we would always debrief about customers and which ones to look out for.  The good thing is, they never know what you say about them behind closed doors...:evil:

20 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I've been doing customer service since I was 11years old.  What I discovered early was that NO ONE trust kids with money.  However, our family's work ethic changed their minds along with our continuous good natured attitudes.  Even the most annoying customer received the best service we had to offer as they belittled us and told us of their past experiences with other kids in our positions.  We eventually won them over.  After work, we would always debrief about customers and which ones to look out for.  The good thing is, they never know what you say about them behind closed doors...:evil:

I'm just being a whiny baby because I don't have a car, a house, a dollar, a foodstamp, a ring and the world is falling apart is all. 

love you and thank you for letting me whine❤

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic