What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I can tell that cable providers are slowly getting tired of customers who still view in SD formats.  Xfinity is definitely one of them.  They will block certain pivotal episodes that they will only release in HD format OnDemand and then inform you that in order to view these programs, you must upgrade your service.

...whatever...:dry:

Well Dang...my niece just made it very clear that a babysitter is definitely needed in the mornings.  She just gave attitude all up the wazoo because she didn't know I was there asking her a question and her brother was trying to make sure she heard me.

4 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Can I help?

At this point, it's too late.  He didn't listen to anyone after he made a promise to his doctor that he would follow the rules he laid out.  The boy now has a third break with a quarter inch extension of new bone growth so one arm is now longer than the other because he decided to do everything he was not supposed.

The doctor actually looked embarrassed when he came in to speak with us this time because when he sent the boy home last month, the bones were lined up properly and the "child splint" was too short to put on him.  The doctor said, "Promise me you will follow my directions (and he spelled them out)."  The boy happily said, "Yes Sir!"  The doctor even gave us a one month letter of restrictions for the school to excuse him from gym and recreational activities.  So the boy decided to find other ways to play which he confessed to only after the doctor informed him that he now had a third break in the same place and I asked him right there if he was monkeying around like he was NOT supposed to.

All eyes were on him when we went to see his x-rays.  They were all trying to make sure he understood the position he was now in.  Because of HIS actions, he now only has two options in front of him.  1. To hope his bones realign and heal within the next 6 months or 2. Surgery.  If #1 does not happen, he WILL be going in for surgery where they will put a metal plate and screws in his arm.  I told him that would happen, but he thought I was joking all this time.  Now he sees that I knew what I was talking about, but now it's too late.  His bad.

I find it rather disappointing that after all the hype surrounding the start of the Overwatch competitions, I can't even watch the matches because the majority of the gameplay is viewed in the format of a First Person Shooter scenario.  It would be nice if it were aired in the same gameplay format as Hero League: Heros of the Storm.

In my opinion, Overwatch looks like a bunch of fast moving colors with very emphatic announcers yelling commentary on battle sequences we just missed...

But that's just my opinion.

42 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Oh my goodness, I have been so busy I just realized I haven't paid any bills for this month.  That's scary, but fortunately I can catch everything. 

I find this funny because my name is Bill.  It's like watching a movie and someone says fire at will.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic