What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

The plasma donation guy got my blood all over my purse, my skirt, shirt, himself...he goes your a squirter ..I'm thinking um, you have a big ass needle in my vein, my blood is gushing on your face like my vein is delivering a placenta or something and that's where you go with that? And that was him inserting it! 

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, Moe Falcon said:

What?

:hrhr: Moving Blankets.  They are used to keep stored items from rubbing against each other or the sides of the storage container during transport. 

I also thought I would be at your place around midday today, but that's when the orders started arriving, then people showed up, then the photoshoot.  It got busy quick. 

Why can't the networks air more programs showing kids actually being obedient and responsible so kids watching them could know what it looks like and emulate that instead of the same old, same old me, me, me mentality and I'm gonna do what I want because I don't care about the consequences and talking back is a God given right because everyone is doing it.

That was interesting, I actually ran out of things to pack on the first level.  So next is the attick.  Then we have to scrutinize everything else item by item so nothing current is being packed away. 

So apparently I have to be home to check in with the Monchichis around 7pm in order to keep them on track.  If they don't see me for too long a period of time, they start bending the house rules.

13 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

I apologize. The train at hilton was parked on the track. Srsly! We have an appt tues at 1pm to see more houses. We'll be out of your hair shortly.  Cash might fall on you again soon.

Umm...was this to me...:huh:

I had gotten up yesterday morning going off on the younglings due to their lack of taking care of the things they already know how to take care of.  My situation at your place was the post above that...

16 hours ago, TronRP said:

That was interesting, I actually ran out of things to pack on the first level.  So next is the attick.  Then we have to scrutinize everything else item by item so nothing current is being packed away. 

------

With you not there directing traffic, everything crawled to a halt and I wasn't up to playing the "put it in the box, pull it out again" game again...:dry:

I felt at a loss now that "the muralist" has dug the hole out all the way to the inner wall cavity in the kid's room.  So at this moment, the attic and shed are really the only things left until the time of actual move out...so...

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

Now that Disney has turned to the "Dark Side" I can actually use it's programming to teach the kids what would have been the proper way to handle certain situations and what NOT to do, since now every preteen lies, every teen cheats, steals or is evil, every irresponsible adult works things to their advantage, and every responsible adult is oblivious.  If a show happens to have a responsible teen, they are easily swayed by whomever is speaking to them...no peer pressure or bullying needed...yay...:dry:

These kids could write a dissertation on the amount of..."stuff"...that Disney spews nowadays.

8 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Yes it was to you. This is where we were stuck waiting for a parked train. Call me when you're ready or I'll call you when Jessica calls me. orr whatever..

train.jpg:blink:

Yay, Train!!!

Tell Jessica that you will give her number to the contractor due to details that need to be completed and see what she says.  If she tells you to give me her number, then I will take it from there. :handy:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic