What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

3 hours ago, kat said:

I suspected that the friend dude where I been crashing has never actually read a book so I asked him the other day if other than in school had he ever read a book and he said no, he hasn't. So, he always is wanting to go bowling. I hate bowling. I mean not intererested and he has no other friends so he asks all the time so he said will I ever get you to go bowling and I told him I hate bowling but if you read a book I'll go bowling. Deal? I think he mumbled something and now he hasn't said a single word. I might have made him mad.  I wanna go home..oh..

You kicked him in his ego...

I can't believe I just had a breakdown on the phone while trying to schedule a followup appointment for my nephew at Children's Hospital.  I didn't realize that the doctor's attitude towards me, last Friday, about not getting the kid in sooner and treating me as if I had acted irresponsibly on his behalf actually hit me that hard.  Fortunately, the receptionist was very understanding and so helpful.  I explained my situation and she is trying to work with it.

It's not my fault that hospitals keep banker's hours while life happens 24/7.

:confused:

19 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

I imploded on my realtor.. *feeling you* I will never understand why no one in the entire family can do any-**^&@#-thing except me. I want to drink a LOT and sleep forever. Jarek informed me he hates me, I told him good, Move out.

:rant:

Sad thing is they will never understand the pressure until they are in similar situations, but by then it's too late.

Annnnnd this weeks job is Telemarketing. 

Edited by kat
And that's not good because I hate talking on the phone and I hate trying to convince people to do shit. I'm not a rebuttal person. You say no, I'm like thanks for your time. It's probably weird to the person on the other end. Lol

34 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

That I won't be getting any sleep.  The munchkins are awake and they are calling for me so I shall perform my uncle duties and keep them happy.

It was so adorable working with them last night.  They helped with the beds and played and asked questions and showed off...so much cuteness in little bundles of doll sized energy. :happy:

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

It was so adorable working with them last night.  They helped with the beds and played and asked questions and showed off...so much cuteness in little bundles of doll sized energy. :happy:

That is so true.  Right now Katana is trying to climb in my lap while I am typing.

About to go to work after I grab my script. My pharmacy is on Dix but I must have got turned around for a minute...and that's probably the only time you'll hear me say I had a problem finding Dix! 

I can't wait for the sounds of phone after phone slam down on me, click, click, click! I just beg for the words "do not call list."

Today, if Mr. Boss asks me why I use the bathroom again I'm going to tell him I'm just going to double check that the remainder of my soul has made it's way down the pipes fully. I wouldn't want to cause a backup.

34 minutes ago, kat said:

About to go to work after I grab my script. My pharmacy is on Dix but I must have got turned around for a minute...and that's probably the only time you'll hear me say I had a problem finding Dix! 

I can't wait for the sounds of phone after phone slam down on me, click, click, click! I just beg for the words "do not call list."

Today, if Mr. Boss asks me why I use the bathroom again I'm going to tell him I'm just going to double check that the remainder of my soul has made it's way down the pipes fully. I wouldn't want to cause a backup.

YIKES...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic