What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Everything went as planned today, actually things went a bit better than expected because I did make it to the interview at 11 and it went very well, of course there's the waiting period but I'm optimistic and I found that wow, if you sit down and say ok here's how things are going to go down...life is soooo much easier. Like, there was no dramatic bs today at all. It was so amazing. I am an impulsive aries but I cannot afford to be that way. I have issues but I just found a huge lifehack today to help me feel less crazy. Yay.

Edited by kat

I think the reason strangers like speaking to little kids is because they can get a child to do whatever they want them to and most times with no questions.  You say it, they accept it. 

Well, I have a few things I want to post about but in an effort to stop being such a whore, including a post whore I am going to try to commit to just one thread and give it my all so...

I can't fucking remember all the things now except one. I had this dream. I blame falling  asleep after watching Amy Shumer stand-up because in this dream I was climbing a giant, um dick yea so that was disturbing ish maybe.

Edited by kat
*not an actual whore more like a fat slut.

Yikes...I was so busy taking care of everybody's everything that I forgot to file my work affidavit.  Sorry to anyone I owe, but it might have to square up a bit later than I wanted it to...

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

I suspected that the friend dude where I been crashing has never actually read a book so I asked him the other day if other than in school had he ever read a book and he said no, he hasn't. So, he always is wanting to go bowling. I hate bowling. I mean not intererested and he has no other friends so he asks all the time so he said will I ever get you to go bowling and I told him I hate bowling but if you read a book I'll go bowling. Deal? I think he mumbled something and now he hasn't said a single word. I might have made him mad.  I wanna go home..oh..

Edited by kat
He's not illiterate. I considered that but not the case. Mentally lazy.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic