What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Angels dad would have turned 38 today. He's probably smoking weed in heaven. Just kidding, I don't think the soul can get any higher, can it? I can just visualize him right now, hitting a joint, his eyes all squinting looking at me confused, going, "Mandi, you're a dumbass, now what do we need to make acid? Go get a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook"

*true story. He had his mother drive me to the library, almost 9 months pregnant, 17, looking for that book I knew the library wouldn't have it but as he requested I went to ask the librarian and before I got the question out my water broke, our daughter was born 2.5 hours later on October 18th 1996. Yes, I went in labor at the Dearborn Library..almost didn't make it to the hospital. 

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, kat said:

I think I shouldn't look for a ride on Craigslist but I thought this was kinda ominous:

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/rid/d/need-to-use-car-with-big-trunk/6236887394.html

" i need to use a car with a big trunk (waterford) hide this posting
ride wanted 
i need to use somebodys car that has a big trunk with a big opening to it. 
i need the car for only approx less than 1 hour. 
i will return the car with a full tank of gas and will clean the trunk very good before I return it. 
Preferably a trunk without any carpet in it, bare metal 
i will pay you cash $100. 
the car will need to have ALL exterior lights and speedometer in working order and valid plate tabs. 
i would like for the car to be dropped off someplace for me to pick up and I will notify you of where i will leave it when done so we don't have to meet. 
no loud exhaust or tinted windows please
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"

--------------------------------

OMG if that doesn't scream:

I NEED TO DUMP A DEAD BODY!!!!!

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

" i need to use a car with a big trunk (waterford) hide this posting
ride wanted 
i need to use somebodys car that has a big trunk with a big opening to it. 
i need the car for only approx less than 1 hour. 
i will return the car with a full tank of gas and will clean the trunk very good before I return it. 
Preferably a trunk without any carpet in it, bare metal 
i will pay you cash $100. 
the car will need to have ALL exterior lights and speedometer in working order and valid plate tabs. 
i would like for the car to be dropped off someplace for me to pick up and I will notify you of where i will leave it when done so we don't have to meet. 
no loud exhaust or tinted windows please
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"

--------------------------------

OMG if that doesn't scream:

I NEED TO DUMP A DEAD BODY!!!!!

I know right. That's the message I got but I think it's someone screwing off.

12 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

I wish I felt better.

I hope you are not still sick from the food incident.  If so, since you can't eat jalapenos and cayenne pepper, you need to ingest something with vinegar or pickling brim to settle your stomach and move the bad stuff through your system.

Hmmm. I want something but the liquor store across the street sucks and makes me spend a minimum or charges 50 cent extra and there's a BP gas station kiddie cornerish but I'm not a fan of BP in general soooo I doonnt. Knooooowwww.

Edited by kat

That I want to enter a judged contest for photography.  Downriver Council of the Arts is sponsoring it.  I could possibly even win money if I win.  However my problem is that it is $30 to enter, I would need to make 3 prints and frame them and do all of this by the 19th of August.  So I am considering posting a request to see if anyone would be willing to help me do this.  I know money is tight for everyone, believe me I know but I can't do it fully on my end and it would mean a lot to me to enter.  To try to do something positive to help me fight my depression and start to feel like I have meaning.

31 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

That I want to enter a judged contest for photography.  Downriver Council of the Arts is sponsoring it.  I could possibly even win money if I win.  However my problem is that it is $30 to enter, I would need to make 3 prints and frame them and do all of this by the 19th of August.  So I am considering posting a request to see if anyone would be willing to help me do this.  I know money is tight for everyone, believe me I know but I can't do it fully on my end and it would mean a lot to me to enter.  To try to do something positive to help me fight my depression and start to feel like I have meaning.

If I had money I would do it in a heartbeat. I understand how beneficial that is to you.

22 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Thank you for the thought.  We never did get to do the photoshoot we talked about.

Well I'm a hot mess these days. My roots are like all grown out and sun bleached. I look in the mirror I'm like is that gray? No its my natural color ASH. Lol

Edited by kat
Unless that's what the hair stylist told me just to make me feel bettee the end of last summerish.

Just now, kat said:

Well I'm a hot mess these days. My roots are like all grown out and sun bleached. I look in the mirror I'm like is that gray? No its my natural color ASH. Lol

Even a hot mess can look good to the camera.  Just depends on setting, lighting and teamwork between photographer and subject.

2 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Yep and I am NOT talking about using photoshop to correct but to enhance such as slight unfocusing, slight color changes.

Oh good. I hate when you see people who photoshop themselves and stuff and they look absolutely nothing like that in reality. Pet peeve ya know? I'd rather look shit like in pics and than shock people in person, not disappoint. Lol

Edited by kat

3 minutes ago, kat said:

Oh good. I hate when you see people who photoshop themselves and stuff and they look absolutely nothing like that in reality. Pet peeve ya know? I'd rather look shit like in pics and than shock people in person, not disappoint. Lol

Agreed.  Using photoshop to remove something from a photo is fine.  Removed a cellphone from a photo for a friend once.  Things like that are fine to do.  Turn the photo black and white, remove red eye from flash or soft focus the background.  Things like that are ok to do in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Agreed.  Using photoshop to remove something from a photo is fine.  Removed a cellphone from a photo for a friend once.  Things like that are fine to do.  Turn the photo black and white, remove red eye from flash or soft focus the background.  Things like that are ok to do in my opinion.

Oh yea. That's cool but taking 50 lbs off yourself and expecting to trick people is a different story. I mean if you do it for fun or to experiment with different looks its cool but not to use on like something like a profile. I had someone like use a pro photo on a dating site years ago the problem was there was no way it was that person. Lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic