What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

9 hours ago, TronRP said:

Ok...so do I drop kick this HP printer out the back door (now that it's been rendered obsolete thanks to Windows 10 :dry:) or do I just go all "Office Space" on it!!!

*shakes fist at universe...again*

Hey if you end up Office Spacing it can I record your feet and the side of the building with my crappy recording skills? 

My boy has a death wish, and Tron is infinitely better than I am with children and their doctors. The girl "lost" her pills and her Dr told me it's cps issue.. okay, call em? Then I'm free!! I'm Free!! The boy all remorse mumbles, "but I don't wanna go.." <sniffle> <maniacal laughter> I love kids.. deep-fried.

Really...I wake up to kid drama this morning?!  I just spent 90 minutes dealing with omitted language and getting facts straightened out because some linear minded, funnel visioned little ones thought they could get over on me because I wasn't at the house yesterday evening.  Yes, I have been away taking care of some business, but NO, that does not mean I am not in the know.  They still have a long way to go before they understand how grown ups really communicate and handle things.

14 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

My boy has a death wish, and Tron is infinitely better than I am with children and their doctors. The girl "lost" her pills and her Dr told me it's cps issue.. okay, call em? Then I'm free!! I'm Free!! The boy all remorse mumbles, "but I don't wanna go.." <sniffle> <maniacal laughter> I love kids.. deep-fried.

Your words are too kind...:blushing:

15 hours ago, kat said:

Hey if you end up Office Spacing it can I record your feet and the side of the building with my crappy recording skills? 

As much as a good bashing would make me feel better about that whole "take over" situation, I will try the driver solution first.  However, if that doesn't work...there is a good chance all bets are off...

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

As much as a good bashing would make me feel better about that whole "take over" situation, I will try the driver solution first.  However, if that doesn't work...there is a good chance all bets are off...

Good luck. Fingers crossed.

19 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

This had me laughing my ass off!

"I'm free, I'm free!" 

Edited by kat

I'm thinking about my girlfriend and how much I miss her.  We were together alot over the weekend because I was in the hospital and she stood by my side nearly the entire time I was there.

She is my rock and my life.

19 hours ago, TronRP said:

Before you bash it, if the driver trick doesn't work, HP should have updated drivers if the printer is new enough, you could donate it to a needy person running Win7 Pro, where the printer would work.  Ha ha ha.

On 7/11/2017 at 1:58 PM, Neo said:

I'm thinking about my girlfriend and how much I miss her.  We were together alot over the weekend because I was in the hospital and she stood by my side nearly the entire time I was there.

She is my rock and my life.

HOSPITAL!!! :blink:

13 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Before you bash it, if the driver trick doesn't work, HP should have updated drivers if the printer is new enough, you could donate it to a needy person running Win7 Pro, where the printer would work.  Ha ha ha.

I will definitely keep that in mind.  

The printers I have currently were specifically for Windows XP, Vista, and 7.  And since I never upgraded from Windows XP until 2017, these printers have served me well, since 2008.

11 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

It is beautiful! I'm free everyday but Fri night after 6pm. Some place to go then. I'm blown away and I owe ya a favour or ten. :bow

Thank you for the compliment :happy:.  At present, my next availability will be Saturday morning to Sunday night.  My goal is to have at least one coat of white on bedrooms.

Wow, thanks to the mortgage company, we were in line to lose the HomeHouse for $25.06.  That's crazy.  Fortunately, the Wayne County Treasurer just let me take care of it on the phone.  I was really dreading having to go downtown and stand in line for the next few hours.

Now I just need to write up a court petition to appease the insurance company...or I will have to deal with the passing of the virtual buck yet again, which usually ends with me paying the bill for a company that dropped the ball. :dry:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic