What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Well, this was messed up.  Apparently, the bus missed my nephew's route and none of the services could tell me what happened.  So I had to drop him off.  Fortunately I contacted the school office first (at 7:30am) to alert them to the situation so my nephew will not be marked tardey. 

The only upsetting part is when the bus didn't come after a while, he started wandering all around the place.  Back and forth across the street, all around the HomeHouse - front and back doors, then back to the front sidewalk.  I told him to never leave the bus stop unless I tell him to (see how well that worked).  What he didn't know was that I was on the phone with his school and the bus services.  Fortunately, I was watching his every move from my window so I was able to track where he was by the time I was able to get outside and tell him to get back on the bus stop until I finished making calls. 

Just because he couldn't see what was going on behind the scenes didn't mean nothing was happening.

:dry:

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

It's time to get project underway...

OK...that's weird...I am positive I typed "It's time to get summer projects underway", but once I submitted it and read the post, it read much differently...:huh:

Was I just that distracted by looking at the calendar for the first day of summer...:question:

Well, my phone is frozen again.  So I am either about to lose all of my messages again or my phone is about to upgrade to a service too advanced for the phone I currently have.  Either way, something is about to happen...in maybe an hour or two...no idea how long this will take...

:confused:

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

I must remember, I will never be as important as someone who speaks of "Holy" things.  I will probably be a close second...

Wow. Way to belittle yourself.

The Word of GOD will always go forth but never compare yourself to the bringer of it as if you are any less.  We are all equal in GOD's eyes.  

Also, I was struggling with the phone and the remote. I couldn't hear because the volume was higher than I expected and couldn't remember where the volume buttons we're.  :oops

My apologies. 

large.1_131916_FS.JPG.c04f43a84fad8b3bd5

16 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

Wow. Way to belittle yourself.

The Word of GOD will always go forth but never compare yourself to the bringer of it as if you are any less.  We are all equal in GOD's eyes.  

Also, I was struggling with the phone and the remote. I couldn't hear because the volume was higher than I expected and couldn't remember where the volume buttons we're.  :oops

My apologies. 

large.1_131916_FS.JPG.c04f43a84fad8b3bd5

Well, usually the volume increases...that let's me know the shows are on.  Today I thought I was after that time.  When I heard her voice suddenly come over the phone, I realized my 8:30am was probably faster than your program's 8:30am.  That's all I meant.  I just keep contacting you at the wrong time.  I couldn't send a text well, because you know...my phone was wonky again.  Fortunately, from what I can tell, everything is still on it, but now it is running even slower than before...and that's after cleaning off 2G of unused data.

Quite the conundrum...:huh:

On 6/27/2017 at 10:14 AM, TronRP said:

Well, usually the volume increases...that let's me know the shows are on.  Today I thought I was after that time.  When I heard her voice suddenly come over the phone, I realized my 8:30am was probably faster than your program's 8:30am.  That's all I meant.  I just keep contacting you at the wrong time.  I couldn't send a text well, because you know...my phone was wonky again.  Fortunately, from what I can tell, everything is still on it, but now it is running even slower than before...and that's after cleaning off 2G of unused data.

Quite the conundrum...:huh:

Two words: new phone

If someone complains about all the fake news out there then proceeds to give you information from some mysterious site you've never heard of stating already disproved info as if it were fact... run. That person would believe anything. Some of which might end up causing you harm.

I need somewhere to sleep. I can't sleep. My mom doesn't want to worry about me but in reality there's nowhere to sleep. How do you go to work with nowhere to sleep? Shower, with no clothes nothing except a few things you salvaged from the storage unit. I know the rest of my stuff is gone, stuff of my kids, pictures, things I can't replace. I don't care about what can be bought again like clothes but memories. My books, etc..

1 hour ago, kat said:

I need somewhere to sleep. I can't sleep. My mom doesn't want to worry about me but in reality there's nowhere to sleep. How do you go to work with nowhere to sleep? Shower, with no clothes nothing except a few things you salvaged from the storage unit. I know the rest of my stuff is gone, stuff of my kids, pictures, things I can't replace. I don't care about what can be bought again like clothes but memories. My books, etc..

I hate that thought of losing sentimental items.  Is it confirmed that it's all gone?  It hurt just reading this.

:grouphug:heart:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic