What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Tokyo Ghoul has Kaneki running for his life through a bloody arena trying to keep from being eaten.  It goes off.  A commercial for Attack On Titan comes on showing people being eaten, then a commercial for Subway comes on with a guy chowing down on a huge, meaty sub.  Talk about poorly placed advertisements.

large.e142270.gif.a9131f649ad2fef4995e3f

4 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Tokyo Ghoul has Kaneki running for his life through a bloody arena trying to keep from being eaten.  It goes off.  A commercial for Attack On Titan comes on showing people being eaten, then a commercial for Subway comes on with a guy chowing down on a huge, meaty sub.  Talk about poorly placed advertisements.

large.e142270.gif.a9131f649ad2fef4995e3f

gallery_4589_1202_211729.gif

31 minutes ago, kat said:

B.S 

Hugs. I'm sorry, Tron<3

It's O.K.

Since this site literally helped me through A LOT of stuff, I suppose I may be a bit more loyal to it than most.

That and the fact that all my friends hang on DGN...

smeyat 061213.png

Same^

I feel like things are safe here. I trust the people on DGN. I like the small group of faithfuls. 

I've been here since my separation and ultimate divorce and the people here that I have met and the friend's I've made have got me through ALOT...and I'm very grateful for all of it.

Edited by kat

15 hours ago, TronRP said:

Not sure if I should be insulted, but I find myself being referred to as a DGN "no one" at least 3 times a year...:dry:

I didn't mean offense to you Tron. Nobody interacts with me. I actually kind of hate this site. DGN folk talk to me more on facebook then they do here.

This is it...once I click to place this order, there is no turning back.  This particular project has been waiting in the wings since 2003.  It started off as a semi-low priority "what if" thought, but over the years it has risen through the ranks to a "Top 5" most needed construction project.
I hate to say it, but it feels a bit intimidating pressure/expectation-wise.  I know I have the skills to do it, it's just the rest of the world always seems to go into some state of emergency whenever I get ready to start something that is long term.  So I most definitely must maintain mental focus so as not to become overwhelmed with this and all the other responsibilites already assigned to me.

gallery_4589_1202_45694.jpg

5 minutes ago, zurgous said:

I didn't mean offense to you Tron. Nobody interacts with me. I actually kind of hate this site. DGN folk talk to me more on facebook then they do here.

:rofl:

Sorry, but yes, I did have to laugh at this one.  Although you have responded to my comments to you...they are probably just not very memorable.  But it's OK.

Sometimes I'm not sure if people who don't really know my personality really want to converse with me in a non-feeling virtual void.  I tend to get nervous about how my (typed) words may come across to someone, especially if they are having a bad day or marveling over the importance of a good pillow.  So most times I will keep my comments to myself and just monitor how that person's day went.

(And yes, I read everything - old post, new posts - as DGN is my source of vicarious living)

gallery_4589_1202_1364.gif

11 minutes ago, TronRP said:

:rofl:

Sorry, but yes, I did have to laugh at this one.  Although you have responded to my comments to you...they are probably just not very memorable.  But it's OK.

Sometimes I'm not sure if people who don't really know my personality really want to converse with me in a non-feeling virtual void.  I tend to get nervous about how my (typed) words may come across to someone, especially if they are having a bad day or marveling over the importance of a good pillow.  So most times I will keep my comments to myself and just monitor how that person's day went.

(And yes, I read everything - old post, new posts - as DGN is my source of vicarious living)

gallery_4589_1202_1364.gif

I think it's hilarious that DGNs founder is on FB more than here. You post so much they should name this Tron's place.

4 minutes ago, zurgous said:

I think it's hilarious that DGNs founder is on FB more than here. You post so much they should name this Tron's place.

Well, he did give me the unofficial title of DGN Dominatrix a few years back...loved it. :hrhr:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic