What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I can't file my taxes because I don't have my AGI number from last year. The IRS will not give it to me online because my cell phone is not in my name... I also had to give them my financial information. I am so mad that I'm foaming at the mouth screaming and ready to punch out windows. I can't stop thinking about how the IRS and Federal Reserve are unconstitutional and that taxation is theft.

Edited by zurgous

This is the first time in a couple of days that I am feeling confident enough to leave the house without pain so I had better make it fast.  I'm on the last of my painkillers and I forgot to order more so now I have to run and pick some up.

After watching youtube videos on singing I realized I was shouting rather than using mixed voice, and people in Punk and Heavy Metal are moreso using a mixed voice between their chest and head to hit high notes.  Some of these singers could use some shouting for high notes when they don't need to, not being totally trained right in singing, but with regularly performing their songs and the strain of their vocal chords they are going to pay for it.  I like singing with nobody around, so I'll keep trying to put down vocals for the short time window of time I have to do it until I get something that meshes with the song I'm working on.

10 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

I need to get my sleep schedule fixed.  This up all night then sleep all day isn't working.  I'm not getting anything done and I have a ton of stuff to do.

Try taking 10,000 IU's of Vitamin D3 once.  I've gone with barely any sunlight for days if not weeks at a time.  Vitamin D is not everything, but it makes a massive difference.

Edited by Class-Punk

I met a person who worshipped their intellect. I had heard and read about that but had never seen it before. That person was so excited about the old outdated information they read. I was literally amazed by it. It was sad. I felt sorry for that person. The person is very brilliant and interesting. I could see how much more they could be armed with the truth. So much more.

I think it's time to get rid of all this stuff we have been clinging onto just because we are used to seeing it lying around...clear out these spaces and allow for better living conditions. 

...yes, it's about time...

I wonder if I will be able to stay awake long enough to eat some of the food our little sister brought back from the "Martha Cook Spring Tea" for us since we forgot to go due to vehicle issue. 

...can't believe I'm typing this with one eye closed, the other eye closing and my stomach growling...

Wow...vehicle rental...yes, if I want to pick it up in Windsor, Ontario....!

Since when did that become DETROIT.  Because if it is, then I can sue the Canadian border guards for citizen harassment!!!

So, apparently the only thing that keeps Tawny calm, is NOW the ability to look out of the window.  I tried it before, but she was not interested.  Now it's all she thinks about doing....when she remembers it's there...

:cat:

1 hour ago, kat said:

Wish I wouldn't of ate so much but riverboat seafood ya know? 

Aw Dang!  Reading this made me want some Mr. Fish Pound of Shrimp.  Why no 24 hour joint!!! 

SHRIIIMP!!! :drool

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic