What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

2 hours ago, kat said:

Um did that man really just roll up on me and say, "we got a guy and a girl playing Pokemon. We could be having sex, getting drunk, out partying but we're just that big of Pokemon addicts".

I think it's time to go home now.

large.58d9e3eb55bc0_question-of-the-day-what-does-smh-mean-1413336422423032817.png

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

I think I'm out of phase...

Sensors indicate you are .0001% out of phase with the normal time phase we are in.  you need to get that fixed before you go too far out of phase then you won't be able to interact with those of us in normal phase.

It was either say that or say I thought nothing phased you.

13 hours ago, kat said:

Where can I work in which ignorance is not rewarded these days? What can I do? Who actually values ethics anymore? This is messing with me I should have a job and be at work today, the fucktards I worked with need to be at home not me.

You are too professional for non profits. The business world would be happy to have you. Don't let the amateurs get you down. You have potential and it scared the crap out of the half wits. I believe in you!

17 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Sensors indicate you are .0001% out of phase with the normal time phase we are in.  you need to get that fixed before you go too far out of phase then you won't be able to interact with those of us in normal phase.

It was either say that or say I thought nothing phased you.

:hrhr:

But "normal" is relative...lol

1 minute ago, Draco1958 said:

My phone is goofy.  If I turn on hangouts, every so often it crashes and I have to restart my phone.

If that's "goofy", then mine must have been a RIOT!!! All it had to do was access the boot function and it crashed.

1 minute ago, Draco1958 said:

Not my relatives.  Oh wait, that isn't what you mean.  Remember I was referring to normal phase not normal by society standards.  Two different meanings.

Yes, I understood that.  And still "normal" is relative to which phase of existence it applies to.  I may have been out of phase for this reality, but in the correct phase for an alternate reality.  My body just didn't make the shift. ;)

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Yes, I understood that.  And still "normal" is relative to which phase of existence it applies to.  I may have been out of phase for this reality, but in the correct phase for an alternate reality.  My body just didn't make the shift. ;)

Trying using the clutch, then you should be able to shift.

59 minutes ago, kat said:

Me too. Me too. I apparently can't talk on the phone and buy gum at the same time.

It was a middle of the night cig run. You functioned better than I would have. Its total chaos when I do something like that. Lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic