What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

1 hour ago, zurgous said:

It'd be really nice to be on the same schedule as Mandi. It kind of sucks seeing her get off work on Friday and then having to go to work for the night. I sleep in late on Saturday and then she has to go to bed early on Sunday. It makes it hard to do stuff on the weekend. I do like that we see each other before and after work though.

Sorry to hear this. I know kind of what that's like.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

This world is soooo predictable.  I knew the moment I saw the word "photography" there would be boobies, naked females and wide-eye children...who probably haven't been molested yet...

Wut???

1 minute ago, zurgous said:

Saw 4 wrecks in a couple of miles. It's always bad on I75 around Flatrock. I urge everyone to drive safe. 

Sad to say but in a way, it's funny.  We laugh at happenings in the south when they see a snowflake.  Accidents, closing schools, sometimes even closing down a whole town.  We joke about their driving ability and easy panic seeing any type of snowfall.  Yet some people who are used to snow, how it effects driving conditions get so full of themselves that they feel they can drive like they do on dry clear roads.  So they drive like idiots and then blame the other person/vehicle for the accident.  Gotta love drivers from the north.

8 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Sad to say but in a way, it's funny.  We laugh at happenings in the south when they see a snowflake.  Accidents, closing schools, sometimes even closing down a whole town.  We joke about their driving ability and easy panic seeing any type of snowfall.  Yet some people who are used to snow, how it effects driving conditions get so full of themselves that they feel they can drive like they do on dry clear roads.  So they drive like idiots and then blame the other person/vehicle for the accident.  Gotta love drivers from the north.

People normally drive like imbeciles because they're running late for work. But going home? That doesn't make a lick of sense. Smh

8 hours ago, phee said:

Wut???

8 hours ago, zurgous said:

What?

4 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

What you talkin about Willis?

Let me clarify.

I like ancient ruins.  I was intrigued by a post phee made in Pictures that describe how you feel.  The photographer of said photo was Ben Heys.  I was curious about his work so I Googled the name and clicked "Images"...you can do that and see what I am talking about.  It's just that everytime I view such-and-such photography or some-person studios, I always run across the same types of images, just in various locations and different "props".

As for the child thing, growing up, I would hear horror stories about little kids who had been "touched" by the photographers taking pictures of them.  You can see it in their eyes and the way they smile.  I spoke with a girl who had been contracted with a studio for a period of years and she summarized that it's just how the studio makes you better.  Of course she had been with the modeling agency for 5 years by that time.  But I had my own near miss experience.

When I was in first grade, I was in one such situation with another girl and a photographer.  Two men had set up in our school library saying they wanted, "candid shots of the kids reading" - yes, due to my upbringing, I had a very advanced vocabulary at a very young age.  After a few "photos", they asked permission for individual shots.  The teacher chose their two top students at the time which was me and another girl.  The guy, I assumed to be in charge said, "I kind of have my eye on her (pointing across the room to one of the white students). We can use the two of them to show the school's cultural diversity."  Apparently, the teacher bought it.  They took us into a curtained off area of the library and demonstrated how we would be posing with the books.  We took a few shots together then they had me sit to the side while they took more photos of the little white girl.  I couldn't figure out why he kept telling her she was smiling too much.  I noticed he kept putting his hand up her thigh, making her uncomfortable.  I remember thinking how pretty her white tights were.  When she asked, "Why, this?"  He said he had to do it to "create emotion".  I remember grabbing the sides of my little dress and holding them tight around my legs because I didn't want to have that kind of "emotion" over books and I was thinking how I wasn't even wearing tights so he might feel my panties, yuk. (the mind of a child :dry:)

After a few minutes, the main photographer had the other guy take me back to the main part of the library.  I remember sitting there feeling upset.  The teacher came over and asked if I liked the nice men with the cameras.  I remember feeling confused and whatever expression I made caused the teacher to ask me what happened.  At that moment I felt like I had an out-of-body experience because I could see myself sitting at the little table, holding my dress down, bottom lip poked out and slowly shaking my head side to side.  Within a few minutes, there was a flurry of activity.  I can't say for sure what went on, but I do remember everyone had to suddenly return to their classrooms 25 minutes before library hour was over.

...yeah I know it's a novel, but hey...

18 hours ago, TronRP said:

Let me clarify.

I like ancient ruins.  I was intrigued by a post phee made in Pictures that describe how you feel.  The photographer of said photo was Ben Heys.  I was curious about his work so I Googled the name and clicked "Images"...you can do that and see what I am talking about.  It's just that everytime I view such-and-such photography or some-person studios, I always run across the same types of images, just in various locations and different "props".

As for the child thing, growing up, I would hear horror stories about little kids who had been "touched" by the photographers taking pictures of them.  You can see it in their eyes and the way they smile.  I spoke with a girl who had been contracted with a studio for a period of years and she summarized that it's just how the studio makes you better.  Of course she had been with the modeling agency for 5 years by that time.  But I had my own near miss experience.

When I was in first grade, I was in one such situation with another girl and a photographer.  Two men had set up in our school library saying they wanted, "candid shots of the kids reading" - yes, due to my upbringing, I had a very advanced vocabulary at a very young age.  After a few "photos", they asked permission for individual shots.  The teacher chose their two top students at the time which was me and another girl.  The guy, I assumed to be in charge said, "I kind of have my eye on her (pointing across the room to one of the white students). We can use the two of them to show the school's cultural diversity."  Apparently, the teacher bought it.  They took us into a curtained off area of the library and demonstrated how we would be posing with the books.  We took a few shots together then they had me sit to the side while they took more photos of the little white girl.  I couldn't figure out why he kept telling her she was smiling too much.  I noticed he kept putting his hand up her thigh, making her uncomfortable.  I remember thinking how pretty her white tights were.  When she asked, "Why, this?"  He said he had to do it to "create emotion".  I remember grabbing the sides of my little dress and holding them tight around my legs because I didn't want to have that kind of "emotion" over books and I was thinking how I wasn't even wearing tights so he might feel my panties, yuk. (the mind of a child :dry:)

After a few minutes, the main photographer had the other guy take me back to the main part of the library.  I remember sitting there feeling upset.  The teacher came over and asked if I liked the nice men with the cameras.  I remember feeling confused and whatever expression I made caused the teacher to ask me what happened.  At that moment I felt like I had an out-of-body experience because I could see myself sitting at the little table, holding my dress down, bottom lip poked out and slowly shaking my head side to side.  Within a few minutes, there was a flurry of activity.  I can't say for sure what went on, but I do remember everyone had to suddenly return to their classrooms 25 minutes before library hour was over.

...yeah I know it's a novel, but hey...

Damn, love:(

That sounds terrifying.  Hugs

:grouphug

Edited by kat

My cat plays with dead batteries...:blink:

It's like she can smell them, they are more addictive than catnip...she pulls them out of the woodwork where they have laid dormant for decades and BAM...instant toy.

...If you look at it from an economical viewpoint, saves on the cost of toys and catnip...;)

Looking forward to this 50+ degree weather today.  Hopefully there won't be too much sun so I can actually get some work done...else I shall have to erect the sunshade = more prep time less work.

So when the authority on oral hygiene craps up your teeth, it kinda feels like you have the green light to do whatever.  Because when they cause more pain and dental issues than they correct...and you survive it...there is not much else a "dental hygienist" can say or do to scare you into submission.

gallery_4589_1225_32118.png

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic