What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I never really considered all that we've lost over the years until last night when I saw a beautiful arrowhead. Losing things is one thing, but losing your entire history... how do you "fix" that? Especially when everyone that could have told you and everything that showed you is gone? large.2i9ju2x.gif.7d0f8278375af3dcaa1a3b

What it up with this boy.  Why does everything end with, "You are going to give my clothes away."   My question to him was, "What did I tell you was going to happen the next time you ...?"  Just because he doesn't want to take the time to put his clothes away, he figures I will give them away because he believes he will just get more.  That's some gall. :dry:

Fine then...the next time this comes up, I will take all of his clothes, put them in a garbage bag and hide them in the oubliette known as "the basement". :evil:

Well, looks like my body made the decision for me.  I couldn't determine whether to work on taxes or go to sleep.  Apparently, I fell asleep somewhere around 2:45am this morning.  Still not looking forward to going down to the school.

I wonder how long I'm going to work tonight. 11 hours is perfect but 13 to 14 is a drag. Especially if I go home at 7 in the morning! Thank God I get paid by the hour and I don't sleep in a truck anymore. This is WAY better than when I lived in Florida. I also love seeing Kat everyday!!

YATTA!!!!

Finally was able to calculate that pesky Adjusted Gross Income value.  Only took 5 forms, 2 instruction manuals, 2014 and 2015 Tax Returns, corrected values on TurboTAX and 21 hours.

Whatever...:dry:

Got lucky this week.  We have been hearing an odd noise from the rear of the car.  Turns out that the track bar, the bar that connects the rear axle to the frame, broke in half on the driver's side.  Luckily it cost us less than $100 to fix.  Don't know how we missed seeing it when we replaced both rear tires last week.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic