What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Well, this is rather suspicious...all of my accounts associated with Google and MSN simultaneously logged out, thus causing my PC to run into a "problem" and needing to be restarted and my phone to be stuck in a constant state of "Tough to sign into your account" status.

:blink:

I find it interesting that we as a nation have been so conditioned to paying our hard earned money for shoddy service that we are willing to pay whatever a company says we have to or end up shopping around for a service that cost a little less, but still rather expensive, because we (as a whole) are brainwashed to believe we can't do any better.

Kudos to freethinkers...:jamin

6 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

I don't care how beautiful a vehicle is from the front and back, if that side view is hit up, I want nothing to do with it.

OK, Madame Pontiac Grand AM...

large.58b0a800d36fa_1999-pontiac-grand-am-gt_100027869_m022417.jpg

:rofl:

(yes, this is a private joke to those who don't get it)

3 hours ago, kat said:

What to cook for dinner? I'm thinking chicken enchiladas are sounding pretty good. 

I've decided to make tacos instead. 

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Well, this is rather suspicious...all of my accounts associated with Google and MSN simultaneously logged out, thus causing my PC to run into a "problem" and needing to be restarted and my phone to be stuck in a constant state of "Tough to sign into your account" status.

:blink:

The same thing happened to my Gmail  stuff yesterday.  I also heard Facebook is down but I'm not sure I am sick of using it.  Too much bs.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

I find it interesting that we as a nation have been so conditioned to paying our hard earned money for shoddy service that we are willing to pay whatever a company says we have to or end up shopping around for a service that cost a little less, but still rather expensive, because we (as a whole) are brainwashed to believe we can't do any better.

Kudos to freethinkers...:jamin

Yes! This. 

What really frustrates me is shitty costumer service and complete shitards that make their ridiculous policies that they refuse to let you see.

I hate the fact that the movie making franchise no longer believes in "the element of surprise" when it comes to making commercials about the latest movie they have coming to theaters.  They are so focused on getting "butts in seats" that they saturate the airwaves and any form of multimedia with trailers and images of their latest creation.  

Seriously, I have witnessed (because I started muting the TV now after the first five viewings) the commercial for Disney Studios' new release "Beauty and the Beast" over 175 times (I decided to stop counting as it was airing just now) in the past 14 day.  And I am thoroughly upset at Entertainment Weekly for giving away the lead actress...I had no idea who it was until they sent us a "free" magazine last week.

I had wanted to go see it in theaters to see what changes they may have made to their version of the animated storytelling, but now I am so sick of hearing the theme music to the commercial that I can't wait until one week after it finally opens next month on March 17th because that's how long it takes for them to give up on trying to get new audience members so they can determine where they rank in the box office for new movies. 

15 hours ago, kat said:

So who here ate a paczki and if you did what kind was it? I want to eat vicariously through you guys.

No Paczki here, I ate them vicariously through my brother's workplace...

large.58b6dfa519c76_PaczkiatWork022817.jpg

:drool

This is interesting.  27 minutes into March 1st, a storm surged over our area with a massive thunderclap and extreme lighting at which point my TV blew and my Cable box fried.  Out of all of the electrical items that were running at the same time as well as those plugged into the same power strip, ONLY the TV and Cable went out.

I know I usually do something specific for Lent each year, but could this be anymore blatant...lol

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

This is interesting.  27 minutes into March 1st, a storm surged over our area with a massive thunderclap and extreme lighting at which point my TV blew and my Cable box fried.  Out of all of the electrical items that were running at the same time as well as those plugged into the same power strip, ONLY the TV and Cable went out.

I know I usually do something specific for Lent each year, but could this be anymore blatant...lol

Ouch. That sucks!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic