What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

23 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

It would be nice if I was ever asked if I was able to do something rather than the assumption being made that I can just because I'm here. There is a reason I am receiving disability.

I feel you.  I'm never asked to do anything, it's just implied...

I keep forgetting I have a medical issue...that's what I get for running up and down the street yesterday, taking care of everybody's everything and then doing marathon paperwork to try to get it out of the way because this is the only week I will have time....kids off from school starting tomorrow, got to schedule another 4 week therapy session for one of my wards and everyone needs their eyes checked...for starters...

On 2/14/2017 at 2:58 PM, TronRP said:

Now I see why all the Tax Filing commercials are picking on Turbo Tax.  I've been using them since 2008, but this year it's like they have lost their minds. 

Filing starts at Free

Self-Employed Filing = $89.99

To add State = $39.99

To continue add MAX Assist & Defend = $59.99

This means I would have to agree to a charge of $189.97 and I haven't even entered any of my financial data yet.

:huh:

two words. "tax act"

Where is my damn degree!!! Damn it.  How do you misplace that? Being homeless didn't help either.  Damn I need it by Thursday for this HR appointment to start this job next Monday. Omg, wtf. 

Positive thoughts.  Positive thoughts.  I'll find it,  I have to.

Edited by kat

33 minutes ago, kat said:

Where is my damn degree!!! Damn it.  How do you misplace that? Being homeless didn't help either.  Damn I need it by Thursday for this HR appointment to start this job next Monday. Omg, wtf. 

Are you looking for a physical certificate?

23 hours ago, zurgous said:

I really like working at this Company. Things are pretty good so far.

Lol! I'll be getting up in the morning about 5, you'll just be getting back,  I'll be home at 330 and you will be just leaving.  At least we won't be on each others nerves though...well except on the weekend, then we're screwed!.....

Just kidding :harhar:

Edited by kat

On 2/17/2017 at 0:07 AM, kat said:

I hope you find it very soon, Kat. 

8 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

large.madboom.gif.0593a5134c2aaf04dd7161

THIS :up::up::up:

They had ONE job to do today and they FAILED!!!!

Sure they completed the task, but they couldn't follow directions to save their meager little lives....!!!

THESE KIDS!!!!

large.sterb035.gif.5c7050f575553fd63b1ec

They make it hard to not go kamikaze....

so hard...

Why can't they just do what they know they're supposed to without threatening to kill them? What is so :censored: hard about straighten your bed and sweep the bedroom floor?  Why can't you remember the:censored: bathtub is part of the :censored: bathroom?!! You only have two rooms to keep clean!  And what the hell is so hard about taking a freakin' bath? Nobody wants to SMELL THAT!!! 

WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?!!?!!!

7 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

DANG IT!!!! I just lost an entire hour! I forgot to thaw the chicken. I'm exhausted. I wish I could just drive to Wendy's myself and pick up some dinner. I dislike pestering others when they're busy just so I can take care of business. :rant:

I wished you had said something.  I was waiting for you all to get back.  I had a really bad taste for some really greasy food, but I didn't want to get it and have it waiting around to be eaten, but...well you know what happened while I was waiting.

I never thought I was so difficult to deal with that you feel you are unable to ask me to do things that help everyone.  Everything I do is for you guys...I'm not kidding.  I am a hermit.  The only reason I leave the house is because of my responsibilities to you all and the properties.  Now with The Gathering, I feel like I have a reason to do something for me, but otherwise I really don't have personal anything....

Sorry I make you feel that way...:confused:

Haha, I guess the little kitty wore herself out.  Instead of waking me up at 3:30am to play fetch this morning, she just started about 15 minutes ago. Guess she had a hard day of chasing toys and picking at everything that moved yesterday. :hrhr:

I have no idea WHAT to think. large.ShrugAni-Smiley1.gif.2b6bd7ef74c26 My skin has gone from multiple shades of peanut butter brown to an even golden caramel all over. My lips have changed from chocolate to frosted pink.  My eyelids have shifted from dusky gray to creamy milk chocolate. I do NOT look the same as I did in December.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic