What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

What are we paying all of these services for if they can't even perform one simple task? We're paying them to pick up strays and help them when they've been abandoned by their families. Why should we try to catch a discarded puppy and find a way to transport it to them? When we pay them to do that?

22 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Why can I kill but disposing of the body is so difficult? I don't even have to see it. Just knowing it's in there is enough to make me cringe. At least the stink isn't overwhelming. I've actually smelled worse. 

Pathetic...large.022.gif.1b1e10eb9e4f2637f3dc4d2b8a

Ummm....ummmm...Trene ? This is rather unexpected and slightly disturbing.

I love this picture that I made as my profile because it was taken by my daughter while on her trip to the smokies, she said it landed right next to her and sat there. She was that close and able to catch a perfect picture. I thought she was messing with me to be honest but nope .

If you take a prescription every day of the world.. you -know- when you are running low. Why.. would you ever allow yourself to run completely out and then be mad because you can't get it because it's the weekend when your ass -knew- you'd run out on Sunday?! *frustrated at an adult behaving like a teenager* :rant:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic