What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Glad I went to the store and purchased an electric heater. Maitenence refuses to fix the heat. For 5 days I dealt with only 60 degree heat. I feel bad that Kat froze for so long. She seems to be enjoying the little heater. She's jamming out, I miss my songbird.

Musing on whether the current batch of hopeful suitors and vultures are actually, genuinely interested in me as a person, or whether they're simply interested in being in a relationship/hooking up.

All in all the fact that I'm spending time thinking about this useless subject irritates me more than anything.

1 hour ago, Illuminatrix said:

Musing on whether the current batch of hopeful suitors and vultures are actually, genuinely interested in me as a person, or whether they're simply interested in being in a relationship/hooking up.

All in all the fact that I'm spending time thinking about this useless subject irritates me more than anything.

Just watch yourself. ...especially with the Internet. Trust me, people who only show the good upfront can be extremely ugly. You're a young,  beautiful woman who can have someone who values you...good, bad, all of you. Don't expect less. 

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:41 PM, zurgous said:

Glad I went to the store and purchased an electric heater. Maitenence refuses to fix the heat. For 5 days I dealt with only 60 degree heat. I feel bad that Kat froze for so long. She seems to be enjoying the little heater. She's jamming out, I miss my songbird.

Report them to the city.  Or find out who actually owns the place, not just the management company.  Not fixing the heat in this weather is actually criminal.  The city can prosecute them for reckless endangerment because if others have no heat, someone could die.

Why am I raising someone else's kids? Instead of trying to go home? Why even put myself through this grief when all I end with are overloads and nausea from trying not to let their obnoxious behavior drive me insane. It may sound selfish but I only moved in to watch over them so they didn't harass Ma's hospice nurses. It was supposed to be temporary. Well... I'm still here. It's times like this when the boy is being excessively bratty that I feel like this...Then I remember, like his sister, he will outgrow it, and she will soon be an adult, encountering everything we've told her about but she didn't completely believe. 

Early adulthood is the time parents are avenged by existence for every single thing the children put them through. large.arrhhharhhhhahhahhhh_by_mixedmilkc

I can't believe I missed Monday.  It took all Sunday night and Monday until 4:21pm to finish the heater relocation.  I had to be strategic when running the new gas line and shutting off the heat due to the fact that yesterday's weather was in the teens to lower 20's.  But I made sure to finish everyone's laundry and get the kids out for their first day back to school after the break.

This is the ultimate in irony in action.  One company is about to take legal action against me while I am waiting for the legal team from the second company to comply with the court ruling regarding the first company.  smh

If squirrel invasion will be the norm for every January, I'm outta here. I don't ever want to hear anything crying like that injured squirrel in the ceiling. We couldn't do anything to help it and it wouldn't leave through the numerous exits they created. I hope they're gone now. I'm tired of my hardening my heart to such piteous cries. I'm not gentle like my mother. I am relearning things I once instinctively knew. She would have coaxed the critters outside somehow. I recall one time we saw a man deliberately aim his car at a little black squirrel. The squirrel was flipped through the air and landed near the curb on the median. I felt sick to my stomach. Ma, however, slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car. She ran across traffic, forcing everyone to slow down and picked up the squirrel. She cradled it in her arms.   When she made it back to where I had parked the car, the little squirrel was perfectly still. If it wasn't for its rapid breathing, I would have thought it dead. She said it was in shock. It had injured it's thumb. She soothed it and calmed it down so much so it nearly fell asleep. She kept talking to it. A truck shot past us, jarring the squirrel awake. It lept from her arms and ran up a nearby tree. It chittered at her once it reached the branches. She was like that with all animals. They listened to her or came just to visit her. Some moved in, but they were never a pest. 

I wonder if I'll be that skilled with animals.

large.SmileyDogPet.gif.8356811b6729b7624

This is frustrating trying to relearn everything.  I had my system customized to the way I wanted it, but Microsoft decided it wanted to prove just how much control it has over us and flexed its tech muscles.  Now I'm back to square one trying to familiarize myself with my system again. :dry:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic