What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

You know how if you are with  or around someone a long time they rub off on you? My ex husband did this, he created the sarcastic beast I have become.  I used to just be silly and funny which is why he and I were probably attracted to each other.  We loved laughing at stuff and making fun of everything.  I won his sarcasm in the divorce.  Our 13 year old son is the same except he is a sweetheart and sensitive too. He's a cancer, they are the most sensitive in the zodiac. Water signs, sweethearts in general. Don't hurt one though!  Especially a scorpio.. .they will sting your ass for real. They will find every little thing about you and destroy you emotionally.  Do not cross a scorpio. 

Edited by kat

Kat, I am preaching to myself.. Fuck getting defeated.. Cuz? I have to kick my own ass too.  How many times am I going to let him win? 20 years worth? I suffered 16 years.. saving his life.. raising his kid, Told I was "just lazy".. then an MRI said "um, no, you've had MS for 12 years.." I let him tell me I was lazy.. so.I.didn't.get.treatment. I might have been able to -walk-.. Now? Ultimately, I let him win. Don't take yourself for granted! I gave up my legs! For an asshole! Pretty lady, don't be me.

Edited by Moe Falcon

8 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Kat, I am preaching to myself.. Fuck getting defeated.. Cuz? I have to kick my own ass too.  How many times am I going to let him win? 20 years worth? I suffered 16 years.. saving his life.. raising his kid, Told I was "just lazy".. then an MRI said "um, no, you've had MS for 12 years.." I let him tell me I was lazy.. so.I.didn't.get.treatment. I might have been able to -walk-.. Now? Ultimately, I let him win. Don't take yourself for granted! I gave up my legs! For an asshole! Pretty lady, don't be me.

Where is this asshole and how can we fucking destroy him? 

The stress he caused you didn't make it better either.  SMH. I'm sorry you went through this with him. Good riddance though. 

Edited by kat

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:22 PM, michael840 said:

I am thinking that it's funny how I can demo the floor in a room, change out a poorly installed kitchen sink, and move a fridge by myself with no issues only to pull my back picking up a glove I dropped afterwards. 

Try just sitting in a chair, turn at the waist to talk to someone then lean over to grab something from them and throw your back out.  I did and after 3 days of pain and not being able to stand up straight I went to the ER.  I literally was bent and nearly a 90 degree angle for 3 days.  It doesn't always take much to throw your back out.

On 12/28/2016 at 9:33 AM, kat said:

Where is this asshole and how can we fucking destroy him? 

The stress he caused you didn't make it better either.  SMH. I'm sorry you went through this with him. Good riddance though. 

Holding doe my couch as he has nowhere to go.'

caused? causing.. but. Now I have John.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic