What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

5 hours ago, kat said:

My great great grandmother was in Eloise shortly before she died for Dementia.  My mom was doing this volunteer thing last year and she was inside Eloise.  She starts sending me random pics of doors and stuff and teasingly said, "guess where I'm at"? Knowing I would be jealous lol. , This was last year and Zurgous was looking at the pics and he noticed things that made me look again. I have to see if they are on my computer or my old phone still. 

Than there is Northville tunnels I believe. My ex husband was night security either there or at Eloise before we met, he doesn't believe in any afterlife,  he claims agnostic but was raised Catholic but he even said he heard things working there this one particular area he had to investigate he said he quit that job after that something freaked him out so much.

There were stories in the news about Northville.  Several security guards quit because of strange goings on happening there.  Supposedly not only was there the mental health hospital but apparently there was an old cemetery and people have made comments about mysterious figures, voices, sounds and lights especially in the back area of the property.

2 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

There were stories in the news about Northville.  Several security guards quit because of strange goings on happening there.  Supposedly not only was there the mental health hospital but apparently there was an old cemetery and people have made comments about mysterious figures, voices, sounds and lights especially in the back area of the property.

That must have been there than.  He said that other guards had encountered things before him too.

Yeah, I had to give up. Trying to do a marathon paperwork session of recalling the lives of 3 people over the past year while still having to take care of everyone's current business and making it to doctor's appointments including various outings I think I went a little crazy in the head this past week. Last night's uncontrollable actions at The Red Apple was a wake up call.

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

What the hell am I doing here wasting skills,  wasting time,  living like this? I didn't get an education for this shit. I have to do what I should have done years ago but I feel stuck like I don't know where or how to start.   

Edited by kat

16 minutes ago, kat said:

What the hell am I doing here wasting skills,  wasting time,  living like this? I didn't get an education for this shit. I have to do what I should have done years ago but I feel stuck like I don't know where or how to start.   

I am sitting here with my degree.... thinking the same thing.

Okay this time they took my bag with all my notes and my binder for my licensing exam that I borrowed from someone else. ..these guys, city workers who just so happened to find a bunch of stuff and it was mine! They came to my apartment so they probably got my address of a resume that was among my things taken. They found half my stuff tossed outside in the road across the street where I am assuming someone just tossed out the car window.  Wtf. I am done with this shit. I am talking to the cops this time. 

Edited by kat

My binder with the majority of the  notes was actually in my bedroom!  Phew..I am glad that I found that but still they threw my shit in the damn street.  I think it's the maintenance guy..I don't know maybe ever since I told him that I wasn't interested because I don't do the homewrecking thing he's been funny acting. Idk. Who knows.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic