What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Well, this sucks. I just worked almost nonstop for five days doing home renovation, ended up chauffeuring on 2 of those days while doing security watches and petcare. I am now currently suffering from multiple aches and pains accompanied with fatigue and no one will give me a break for even one day. 

I told everyone that if I did this sudden, unplanned marathon build, I would need them to cover for me on the day our mother returned from respite care. Nope. I hope she sleeps for my entire watch, because I have absolutely no strength left to wipe my own :censored:

:wallbash:

:rant:

Whatever...I should have expected as much...got to go to work.

I am stupid, I should have never been around him. I guess maybe some of us are just bound to be by ourselves. I feel like crying, I haven't cried since he left and now it's hitting my heart, I fail, I am disappointed in myself and I must be one of the worst women around, its obvious that I was so easy to disrespect when years ago a so called friend got in my business, claims he was doing me a favor, yea, ok..but I'm a manipulator..not, ya know, that this person doesn't get paid as a career to manipulate! Hello! Everyone knows and knew it than, but yea, I'll leave it at that...only over the past couple months has them true colors came shining through. The truth always comes out. People who met me at my worst and loved watching me and my train wreck of a life..I at least wasn't afraid to face my bullshit. I had the strength to say I have nothing to hide, no matter what.. I was and will always be genuine to a fault. I think that is something we need more of but, that's my opinion.

I am really depressed because...I know people laugh and think it's funny but it hurts me, I'm a person who has feelings too. I hate that I can't just keep quiet and not express everything online. I'm just going to stop, I am frustrated and lonely. The worst is, he inserted himself in my life, he met my family, even my bro from VA! He met my coworkers, my boss when I was hurt, he talked to me like I was dirt but 5 minutes later loved me like everything was cool.. My face is fucked up and he was apart of a significant event in my life! Why would he treat me like that! Why was a nothing, a joke as usual.

Edited by kat

I unfortunately know what I have to do. I'm sorry I just don't need to be here anymore. 

This statement just set off all the red flags in my mind.  I guess that's what I get for growing up around social workers and crisis counselors.  I hope this wasn't intended in a bad way.  If there is anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know.

I unfortunately know what I have to do. I'm sorry I just don't need to be here anymore. 

This statement just set off all the red flags in my mind.  I guess that's what I get for growing up around social workers and crisis counselors.  I hope this wasn't intended in a bad way.  If there is anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know.

kat...I'm with michael on this one.  

You were the first real internet friend I had ever made in my life. Then I got to meet you in real life. And that was the BOMB (thus, Hot Chic). You truly have no idea what you have done for me.

I'm not kidding, we need to meet up.

:grouphug

Ma looked so surprised to see me when I stood beside her bed and said hi. It was as if she didn't expect to see me. After I walked over to talk my baby sister Ma called my name and asked me to pull her hair back. She has never called me before during these past three months. She had even said that I was gone when I was talking to her. I am just so happy that she realized I am here, even if she doesn't remember that again. She finally saw me.   

large.crybaby___emoticon_by_bebelushabv.

Ma looked so surprised to see me when I stood beside her bed and said hi. It was as if she didn't expect to see me. After I walked over to talk my baby sister Ma called my name and asked me to pull her hair back. She has never called me before during these past three months. She had even said that I was gone when I was talking to her. I am just so happy that she realized I am here, even if she doesn't remember that again. She finally saw me.   

large.crybaby___emoticon_by_bebelushabv.

large.Hugs-for-you-67042642517_082015.jp

My boss asked me how many friends I have in the area.  When I told him I didn't really have any friends here yet he asked me why.  I told him that it's because I work almost every night and all weekend and I don't make enough to really be able to go do anything when I am off work.  He responded with "You need to get out and make some friends so you can recruit them to work here as well."  I don't know how I feel about that.  I thought that I had dropped a pretty good hint as to working to much for low pay.  lol

I hate trying to speak to others when I'm tired, drained, and trying to focus through the fuzzies while thinking. I think I sound like a child. It's even harder when someone's asking why I sound like that. I can't help it. I can only fight through it until I can recuperate. It has only been two days and I am already going under. How pathetic. What happened to me? large.otlplz.gif.fec523aff430c651f201514 

My boss asked me how many friends I have in the area.  When I told him I didn't really have any friends here yet he asked me why.  I told him that it's because I work almost every night and all weekend and I don't make enough to really be able to go do anything when I am off work.  He responded with "You need to get out and make some friends so you can recruit them to work here as well."  I don't know how I feel about that.  I thought that I had dropped a pretty good hint as to working to much for low pay.  lol

Dude is just a jerk. He knows. 

OMG....I hope they are not about to hold me in contempt of court for not filing for a $25,000 bond. It didn't make sense in my head to take out a loan to pay annually on an estate I am half owner of.  Not sure if the Guardian Ad Litem understood that. We are just trying to protect what is left of an auto accident settlement.  I can't believe I'm in this situation over a couple bucks in a restricted account.

Although your boss missed the hint, do you think Corvus would be interested in working as a chef there?

I hate trying to speak to others when I'm tired, drained, and trying to focus through the fuzzies while thinking. I think I sound like a child. It's even harder when someone's asking why I sound like that. I can't help it. I can only fight through it until I can recuperate. It has only been two days and I am already going under. How pathetic. What happened to me? large.otlplz.gif.fec523aff430c651f201514 

Thanks for the info. I didn't know what had happened in the time I had left the HomeHouse and gone to my basement. I thought Madam J had said something to you that you couldn't handle. My mind started racing because you were not able to answer me (especially after the "l just let her scream" incident :dry:). 

Since I never got the chance to take a break due to the build projects, I forgot that everyone else had downtime and now you all have to slide back into the saddle. Yes, it was mentally punishing for you the first time around.  The only difference now is that we actually have more clarity in how to take care of the situation.  Doesn't make it any less stressful, just less uncertain.

Although your boss missed the hint, do you think Corvus would be interested in working as a chef there?

I don't know Corvus well enough to know if he would be interested or not.  They tend to yell a lot.  I can't handle all the yelling so I told them that I don't want to work the line.  They made me a dishwasher since they needed dish people anyway.  I work at Steve and Rocky's in Novi if anyone is looking for a job.  We do need people for pretty much every position there.

I don't know Corvus well enough to know if he would be interested or not.  They tend to yell a lot.  I can't handle all the yelling so I told them that I don't want to work the line.  They made me a dishwasher since they needed dish people anyway.  I work at Steve and Rocky's in Novi if anyone is looking for a job.  We do need people for pretty much every position there.

I do know he was looking for more work as a chef when he posted in the DGN General Promotion & Want Ads as a Personal Chef

I'll let him know about Steve and Rocky's in Novi. I think it might make his day to know we are still thinking about him around here :happy:.

I just realized the place you were writing about when I typed it here. Is this the same Steve and Rocky's on Grand River Avenue right by Town Center Drive? If so, that's the same one I drive by every time on my way to One World Market across the street...

gallery_4589_1225_41509.jpg

Japanese cuisine yummmmm :drool

Wait...back on topic. I'll drop Corvus a message.  It would be cool if he could work there with you, then you can tell your boss, see I do have friends in the area. :hrhr:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic