What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Um I am wondering what a girl can do that's nice for a guy to say "thank you, I appreciate you, and your not a dick"..just wondering? I know all the regular stuff cook food, etc...but something different.. That boosts a persons feeling of appreciation and says your awesome..platonicish? Just curious.

Edited by kat

Just because you raised your daughter to be an airheaded,moody, boy crazed, little frump with all the intellect of a forty watt light bulb and the IQ of a meat locker does not mean that all females are that way. Do your research before you try creating a supposedly strong female character or you will end up with another flop that costs you even more audiences.

:hrhr:

I got the "You're always so busy" speech again this morning....I am seriously contemplating placing bets on when that phase will appear next.

If doctors and therapist made house calls to the inner city, if CVS was right next door, if the grocery store was right next door to CVS, if houses could heal themselves, if Mother Nature wasn't so brutal, if the gas station delivered gas to my vehicle, if humans could master telekinesis, then I guess I really wouldn't be so busy...

Really think I might be overdoing it running back and forth in 8 degree weather trying to work and feed folks at the HomeHouse all while still waiting for the tractor delivery which has yet to occur. I really don't want to have to be dealing with a rider with no light since the sun has already gone down and the temperature is dropping to around 3 degrees tonight...

My earliest memory of her is looking up at her face as she smiled down at me with a dark cloth above her head which was apparently the ceiling of our old car. I looked out what I now know is the windshield and saw my father with a fro and wearing a dashiki walking past a pale yellow brick wall with a vending machine at the far side of the window. I couldn't see any further than that because, as my mother explained, I was an infant lying on my back in the front seat. We had gone to the airport to pick up my father's aunt. The wall I had seen belonged to the building at the original parking lot.

We were both surprised at how long ago that was. She said I couldn't have been more than a few months old. Yet, that was my earliest memory of her. She still has the most beautifully brilliant smile and laughing eyes.

My earliest memory of her is looking up at her face as she smiled down at me with a dark cloth above her head which was apparently the ceiling of our old car. I looked out what I now know is the windshield and saw my father with a fro and wearing a dashiki walking past a pale yellow brick wall with a vending machine at the far side of the window. I couldn't see any further than that because, as my mother explained, I was an infant lying on my back in the front seat. We had gone to the airport to pick up my father's aunt. The wall I had seen belonged to the building at the original parking lot.

We were both surprised at how long ago that was. She said I couldn't have been more than a few months old. Yet, that was my earliest memory of her. She still has the most beautifully brilliant smile and laughing eyes.

You and your family are in my heart, my thoughts, and prayers. Tron you or Trene please call me anytime. You need support right now, anything I can do to help at all please call anytime, if you need to cry, scream, anything.. Please don't hesitate. You are all in my prayers. <3

Edited by kat

You and your family are in my heart, my thoughts, and prayers. Tron you or Trene please call me anytime. You need support right now, anything I can do to help at all please call anytime, if you need to cry, scream, anything.. Please don't hesitate. You are all in my prayers. <3

This is so surreal. I can't believe I finally came out of my depression just to wake up to a nightmare. No one ever side life was fair, but is there a such thing as actually being able to catch a break...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic