What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

How drunk are you when you're throwing goldfish at a blue carpet yelling "Swim b******!"

I don't know but give me some Jameson and a box of Goldfish and I'll let you know.. Mmm.. Jameson.. That would be a lot better than this Evan Williams I'm working on Lol

No more drinks for me. I forgot I can't drink on my anti depressant. I learned.. Still learning as the day passes. The best part of it was having an appointment with your shrink the next morning and vomiting in his trash can, than being honest with him and telling him you drank last night so he screams at you makes the nurse come get you to take your vitals, than is shaking while he hands you you're script and says your going to die if you do that, you can kill yourself having one drink on meds and leave the rest of us to deal with the way you died.. He was angry and I feel bad. I tell ppl the same thing and here I am being bad on Friday night not practicing what I preach... So ashamed.

Edited by kat

I remember there used to be a time when I couldn't wait to get home to watch shows on Sci-Fi. But the shows on Syfy are so foreign that I often get lost trying to understand the plight of the characters. I don't care who you think you are...if someone points a gun at you on THEIR property...YOU RUN BLANK-IT!!!!

After everything I've seen and encountered, I am beginning to believe that laws were implemented to create a class of "law abiding citizens" who then take on the psychological manifestation as a moving target for irate individuals bent on venting personal frustrations... :confused:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic