What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I got the official job offer from the county! I may start Friday if my physical is back by than if not after the holiday. The money is better than I anticipated too! Sooo happy. Just gotta figure out car issue but I will. Yay

Contemplating whether or not to keep working or take a break...decisions, decisions.

Happy that my niece is OK...she was suffering from dehydration and muscle spasms...she acts like she's too cute to drink water, well it caught up with her...bet she'll listen to her elders from now on... :evil:

Yep, I think this is the one time that going without sleep for nearly 24 hours has paid off. My computer power source fried yesterday afternoon and it took until 2am this morning to get it up and running again. Ever since I made it back to the house around 11am today, I've been receiving calls almost every hour on the hour for assistance that involved my computer. The lastest just happened, Aniiki has an interview in a few minutes and needed me immediate internet service...DONE!!!

Goodluck dude!!!

I think I am supposed to be on a date idk that drink made me too relaxed. I just wanted seafood and those cheddar biscuits I suck at this but these dude has eaten like 20 plates of shrimp and its all u can eat so he's hiding shrimp under his linguine and keeps getting refills than he's gonna ask for a doggy bag. I'm embarrassed and came outside to um smoke. I know that's inappropriate etiquette but oh fucking well plus free food. Lol.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic