What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Why am I always the undateable girl? Not sure where I go wrong. I'm sick of guys thinking it's okay to tease and flirt and fuck with my feelings.

Hugs

You're not undateable. Don't ever think that. You're an awesome person. Pretty, smart, funny, and you have your shit together. If people are fucking with your feeling, punch em' in the head and ignore them. And stay confident, because sometimes it's the person we least expect...

Hugs

You're not undateable. Don't ever think that. You're an awesome person. Pretty, smart, funny, and you have your shit together. If people are fucking with your feeling, punch em' in the head and ignore them. And stay confident, because sometimes it's the person we least expect...

You're right. Not sure why I let one person get me down. Thank you.

If you're ever feeling worthless, feeling useless, feeling unloved, feeling unwanted...

...well I dunno what to tell you since I probably don't know you and therefore don't know your situation and whether or not you're justified in feeling that way.

So, um, watch some Steven Wright stand-up or something.

I feel dirty. I went to bed after playing without showering. I should rectify that ;)

I feel excited. As usual, the Detroit Derby Girls have invited me to pour beer at the Pig & Whiskey in Ferndale today from 2-5. Come out, but tickets for beer, let me pour them, and tip us fat. It's for our jr derby league, who are in need of uniforms :)

This is how it goes, meet someone nice and actually normal who has their shit together and start getting scared and nervous...meet a psychopath and your all about it, chic......of course. Whatever, its not important anyway. What the hell does normal want anything to do with me anyway?

Edited by kat

I'm thinking I paid my outstanding ticket over a week ago and the Indiana BMV needs to hurry the hell up and reinstate my license. I think I'm pretty tired of busting my ass landscaping and barely making my bills.. I think I need to be turning wrenches in a shop somewhere for 3 times the money and half the work I do now. Ugh this sucks.

I'm thinking today is my lucky day. Checked last night before bed, license was still suspended. Just checked again this morning, VALID!!!! WOOOOOOT!! I'm legal again! Wooooohoooo time to put out my resume fuck landscaping! Auto tech job here I come! :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance

I just realized why some people believe everything on the Internet is true. They don't realize that unlike the news media, anyone can put anything on the Internet. It isn't monitored like the news. Here, if you print or state something that is considered slanderous you can be sued for it. There are many things that can not be said or written without having a gag order on it. On the Internet there is no gag order. It is internationally accessed and published to on a daily basis. Anyone can say just about anything especially since most people are anonymous users or using online names and personalities they've created. I could write an article about purple gorillas in some tropical rain forest, toss in enough facts and it would fool millions of people because they believe "you can't put anything on the Internet unless its true". Poor suckers.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic