What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I think that it's pathetic when a jr roller derby team takes dead last in a tournament in our region, then buys their way into another region to try again.

My jrs took second, with two of my skaters being invited to play on the All-Star team in Dallas, this coming December. A very proud moment for our league <3

I think that it's pathetic when a jr roller derby team takes dead last in a tournament in our region, then buys their way into another region to try again.

My jrs took second, with two of my skaters being invited to play on the All-Star team in Dallas, this coming December. A very proud moment for our league <3

very cool!

my apologies for deleting my welcome back thread for all of you. i admit i was hurt when i realized that many of you only intended this "resurrection" as a practical joke, and planned on bailing after only a day. it was a hasty decision, and i regret it. i went to find it & bring it back this morning, but couldn't find it anywhere, so i'm glad tron had a copy & reposted it.

again, my apologies. i'll try not to to be the asshole everyone seems to think i am...

For the record, I never thought you were an asshole.

I'm thinking that my pretty pit bull, Bluebelle, isn't herself. She threw up a few hours ago, and her bowels are all liquid. Nothing has changed. Not her food, her routine...anything. And, I'm worried about that. She is the most beautiful pit that I've ever seen. She is my first. I love her so much...

Edited by Anna Phylaxis

I'm thinking that my pretty pit bull, Bluebelle, isn't herself. She threw up a few hours ago, and her bowels are all liquid. Nothing has changed. Not her food, her routine...anything. And, I'm worried about that. She is the most beautiful pit that I've ever seen. She is my first. I love her so much...

hugs. I hope she's o.k..

K..um, I have decided I'm done with this summer thing. I swear my body didn't react to the mosquitoes this bad last year or any year previous, I'm probably allergic to them. .why can't it always be like October weather? I have a feeling the summer will be as brutal as our winter this year.

Ok remember tomorrow do not answer questions like the girls earlier this week in the group interview for the foster care job..omg I wanted to tell the one she was great, the other two to leave because cluelessness and you can't go in front of a judge having a role so important and sound stuck on stupid, like who answers a question at an interview when they ask how do you cope with stress, you don't say I'm very stressed out already to be honest and tell them your woes. ..it's a job interview, common sense. .damn even I know that murica. Sorry my bitch aries is like really emerging these day's, I am being judgemental...I have no right, I know. .remember discernment. .not judgement.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic