What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm feeling a bit disappointed. Some of us were talking about coming back around more regularly and already the welcome back thread to us has been deleted.

Yeah, I saw it and tried to send all you guys a welcome when it told me I didn't have permission to post there...fortunately, I copied the entire thread....I'm just funny that way... :biggrin:

my apologies for deleting my welcome back thread for all of you. i admit i was hurt when i realized that many of you only intended this "resurrection" as a practical joke, and planned on bailing after only a day. it was a hasty decision, and i regret it. i went to find it & bring it back this morning, but couldn't find it anywhere, so i'm glad tron had a copy & reposted it.

again, my apologies. i'll try not to to be the asshole everyone seems to think i am...

Edited by torn asunder

my apologies for deleting my welcome back thread for all of you. i admit i was hurt when i realized that many of you only intended this "resurrection" as a practical joke, and planned on bailing after only a day. it was a hasty decision, and i regret it. i went to find it & bring it back this morning, but couldn't find it anywhere, so i'm glad tron had a copy & reposted it.

again, my apologies. i'll try not to to be the asshole everyone seems to think i am...

Fair enough

Torn, you should know the shape of my heart, as you have access to my deepest thoughts, every day. I may have *suggested* returning as a prank, but that was only code for "let's go back and visit, because we actually miss this place....but we're too cool to admit it." Lots of people obviously picked up what I was laying down, because here we are, and, do these look like jokin' faces? :)

I would never do anything intentionally rude, or harmfully scandalous, on this forum; the loyalty and respect that I hold, for the first place I actually felt like I belonged, will never die.

Thanks for the welcome back.

Torn, you should know the shape of my heart, as you have access to my deepest thoughts, every day. I may have *suggested* returning as a prank, but that was only code for "let's go back and visit, because we actually miss this place....but we're too cool to admit it." Lots of people obviously picked up what I was laying down, because here we are, and, do these look like jokin' faces? :)

I would never do anything intentionally rude, or harmfully scandalous, on this forum; the loyalty and respect that I hold, for the first place I actually felt like I belonged, will never die.

Thanks for the welcome back.

yes, i know you wouldn't! :) it wasn't the suggestion itself, more the way people seemed to pile on to the thought, (and the talk about stopping posting at midnight, that'd really fuck them up etc.) that made me sad. i was also feeling a bit down about people still thinking i'm such an asshole, even after all this time. :sad:

I'll be REALLY honest...

Last year, after I came back, under this name, my "welcome" was very UNwelcoming. And I wasn't going to come back, after that. But, here I am. And I'm questioning it. I don't care if people don't remember me. It's not even a concern. But this was the place that made me want to move here. Me. NOT goth. Because I felt like I fit in, for once in my life.

Let's hope that I won't feel any different, now that I'm here. I think that's a fair request.

Edited by Anna Phylaxis

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic