What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

WHAT THE HARRY HAY!!!!!!

If you are going to accuse me of not taking care of something you have to let me know there was something to take care of in the first place. And if it was holding you up so much, why wasn't something said about it sooner...I refuse to be the proverbial scapegoat this year. If it's such a bother...don't worry, I'll take care of it for you...that way it will give you a reason to blame me for something...

I hate when people get pushy about fixing me up with someone. If I tell you I don't want to be hooked up and then refuse to go on a double date please don't just keep trying to set something up. Your not doing either of us a favor.

I hope my mom follows through with the things I have outlined for her in order to improve her health, her damn social worker was an incompetent moron.......they tried to act like they knew the resources available but they didn't know shit, everything they suggested I already was 15 steps ahead of them, that's why I called the head honcho of the agency,,,,and she got on their asses and hooked me up within the hour of someone who is going to help me so I can help my mother so she is not homeless anymore. Damn, I get so upset when I think about how she neglected us as kids but no matter what, I only have one mother, she needs me right now,...but her ass is getting a job...after she heals from the grieving process...I'll buy her a damn bus pass. I will have her turned around, give me six months..she'll be a different person, hell or high water.

I hope my mom follows through with the things I have outlined for her in order to improve her health, her damn social worker was an incompetent moron.......they tried to act like they knew the resources available but they didn't know shit, everything they suggested I already was 15 steps ahead of them, that's why I called the head honcho of the agency,,,,and she got on their asses and hooked me up within the hour of someone who is going to help me so I can help my mother so she is not homeless anymore. Damn, I get so upset when I think about how she neglected us as kids but no matter what, I only have one mother, she needs me right now,...but her ass is getting a job...after she heals from the grieving process...I'll buy her a damn bus pass. I will have her turned around, give me six months..she'll be a different person, hell or high water.

:thumbsup: GO YOU!!! :animier:

SWEET!!! Smooth Move Hot Chic :smoke:

...now you should celebrate with a City Club outing to dance the troubles away...(hint hint) :biggrin:

Good luck, I hope she cooperates :)

Am I unreasonable for being annoyed at my friend for giving my number to some random chick I've only met once and had zero interest in and with her for sending me random texts like we're old friends?

Nm rhetorical question.

Edited by Shaun

Am I unreasonable for being annoyed at my friend for giving my number to some random chick I've only met once and had zero interest in and with her for sending me random texts like we're old friends?

Nm rhetorical question.

I would wonder if secretly your friend were interested in this girl and wanted to live a relationship with her vicariously through you...

@ Shaun and Tron Thanks...

I just don't think it's fair that, not only my mother but my two brothers and not too mention I have two kids, one who's dad is dead so I'm all she has, I thankfully have alot of help from her friends parents, but how the hell am I suppose to be responsible for my entire family? My brother is the only one working, and that's just part time at walmart. I haven't even had my job a full two weeks, my life is just starting to get better but worrying about this is going to land me in a psych ward.....I am on edge everyday because of this......I really just want to run far away and let them figure it out for themselves the hard way...like i did my entire life...I try to forgive her for what she's done to me but deep inside, I know as much as I try I can't.....

I just don't think it's fair that, not only my mother but my two brothers and not too mention I have two kids, one who's dad is dead so I'm all she has, I thankfully have alot of help from her friends parents, but how the hell am I suppose to be responsible for my entire family? My brother is the only one working, and that's just part time at walmart. I haven't even had my job a full two weeks, my life is just starting to get better but worrying about this is going to land me in a psych ward.....I am on edge everyday because of this......I really just want to run far away and let them figure it out for themselves the hard way...like i did my entire life...I try to forgive her for what she's done to me but deep inside, I know as much as I try I can't.....

Your feelings and thoughts are totally understandable. A child builds trust, from even that of a parent, through actions of protection and words of comfort and wisdom. If at any point, these values are lost, so goes with it the connection that bonds parent to child and vise versa. If you decide to stay in this situation to help out, do only what you can, but don't overdo it. Regardless of whether you are there or not, their lives would still go on. You being there gives them a cushion, just don't become a crutch.

:grouphug:happy:

I know you love your family (maybe) but you don't really owe them anything (except the kids, which you can kick to the curb when they're twenty). Let them live their lives and go live yours. Only step in if absolutely necessary, otherwise they will eat you alive then throw you away when you're no longer of any use to them. Seen it happen before. My poor friend was sitting at the psychiatrist office crying like a baby. Her family had taken all her money, used her as a co-signer then reneged on the debts leaving her responsible for paying them, and her house went into foreclosure leaving her with four children and a car. Her husband had gotten injured on the job and was in the hospital. The rest of us told her to run. The moment she receives her disability she should disappear. We also connected her with the agency helping people out of unfair foreclosure. Three months later, she still had her house, her husband was out of the hospital (receiving workman's comp and medical coverage), and she blocked all of her family's numbers and refused to speak to them. It was the happiest we had ever seen her. We told her, "See fairy tales CAN come true."

There is nothing as truly sweet nor as purely cruel as an innocent child.

I loved your words of wisdom to hot chic, but babe, you need to stop visiting Ciel Phantomhive in dreamland... :hrhr:

I know you love your family (maybe) but you don't really owe them anything (except the kids, which you can kick to the curb when they're twenty). Let them live their lives and go live yours. Only step in if absolutely necessary, otherwise they will eat you alive then throw you away when you're no longer of any use to them. Seen it happen before. My poor friend was sitting at the psychiatrist office crying like a baby. Her family had taken all her money, used her as a co-signer then reneged on the debts leaving her responsible for paying them, and her house went into foreclosure leaving her with four children and a car. Her husband had gotten injured on the job and was in the hospital. The rest of us told her to run. The moment she receives her disability she should disappear. We also connected her with the agency helping people out of unfair foreclosure. Three months later, she still had her house, her husband was out of the hospital (receiving workman's comp and medical coverage), and she blocked all of her family's numbers and refused to speak to them. It was the happiest we had ever seen her. We told her, "See fairy tales CAN come true."

This sounds similar to some shit my family would do...you did however, give me an interesting resource...my mom lost her house because of a real estate scam and I was wondering if you could share the information about the unfair foreclosure agency...I only knew of one place and that was Southwest Housing. Was it that or is there somewhere else?

Damn, I can't believe what I just admitted to in the does sex matter thread, stupid vicodin fucking up my filter....is it worth killing my headache?

Don't worry, I already had an embarrassing moment there, and I was in the frame of mind that constitutes a normal day....

besides, your stuff was kinda fun to read... :evil:

Edited by TronRP

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic