What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

...so ummm...what you trying to say...choose thy words carefully young grasshopper...

You like statistics. Look at other goth forums and see that most of the regular posters are in their teens and twenties. Not that there aren't older people who listen to Alternative music or wear black, its just that its generally harder to get older people to leave a rock once they get underneath of it.

You like statistics. Look at other goth forums and see that most of the regular posters are in their teens and twenties. Not that there aren't older people who listen to Alternative music or wear black, its just that its generally harder to get older people to leave a rock once they get underneath of it.

...totally agree...unfortunately, the sites I used to be on with the teens and twenties were vulgar at best and everyone keep thinking they invented the stuff that's been around for like EVER. And of course the big one..."No one understands me so f* off". After so many of those...I did...

Took some time, but I finally found this place... me likes it here... but with that said, not sure how to change that demographic to your liking...the other sites had chat rooms where the "misunderstood" could really cut loose on you...which was my major reason for leaving. If that happens around here, I would hope it is monitored better. I am so tired of discovering a new form of cursing every 24 hours with people who see that you are online and want to chat with you to find out what you are or are not wearing...

Edited by TronRP

...totally agree...unfortunately, the sites I used to be on with the teens and twenties were vulgar at best and everyone keep thinking they invented the stuff that's been around for like EVER. And of course the big one..."No one understands me so f* off". After so many of those...I did...

WOW...I tried 3 times to change this post!

My apologies to anyone it may offend.

This is totally a personal feeling off of limited experience... :blushing:

Great, now I'm having technical difficulties...whatever... :confused:

When it rains, it pours with me...my keys got locked in my vehicle with all my ID because I got an emergency call from home...my niece couldn't solve an algebra problem...so now I'm stuck here until the Mobil Locksmith arrives...got to love 24/7 service

Took some time, but I finally found this place... me likes it here... but with that said, not sure how to change that demographic to your liking...the other sites had chat rooms where the "misunderstood" could really cut loose on you...which was my major reason for leaving. If that happens around here, I would hope it is monitored better. I am so tired of discovering a new form of cursing every 24 hours with people who see that you are online and want to chat with you to find out what you are or are not wearing...

From my experience I've found people in their teens around Goth sites, whether its Alternative youtube video comments or Alt forums, have bad grammar sometimes, but aren't that rude. Usually its people in their twenties; even when I was on a goth forums in my teens, the people who criticized me the most were in their twenties. I'm in my twenties now, and it seems like I only make verbal digs on my peers and older adults.

I don't care about age, I'm just suggesting that young people are the easier demographic to get to join a Liberal internet forum. :p

From my experience I've found people in their teens around Goth sites, whether its Alternative youtube video comments or Alt forums, have bad grammar sometimes, but aren't that rude. Usually its people in their twenties; even when I was on a goth forums in my teens, the people who criticized me the most were in their twenties. I'm in my twenties now, and it seems like I only make verbal digs on my peers and older adults.

I don't care about age, I'm just suggesting that young people are the easier demographic to get to join a Liberal internet forum. :p

Ah...the hidden agenda ...LOL

Success!!! Project - Decor Take Over is complete! Now just waiting for the final verdict.

Yesss! Project - Decor Take Over was a success and brought a smile to everyone's face...Yay :animier:

Edited by TronRP

I'm thinking that I have handwritten novel notes from working on Vibrant Night I need to get around to scanning and putting on deviant art and blogger, even though I'm also still working on another revision. They're full of random thoughts, secrets, and amendments in bad handwriting. I've kept all my notes digital with other stories.

I know I post a lot on DGN and share just about everything, but I would hope my activity is not coming across as if I'm spamming the threads. If it gets to that point, I hope someone would inform me in a kind manner :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic