What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Sometimes I feel like I'm cursed...

It's getting really hard for me to stay positive about liking stuff.

Without fail, every time I join something or go somewhere that has been around forever, they miraculously and suddenly end or go out of business.

I have really been holding my breath about another thing I will not name...I don't want it to be next.

My sister thought I was being paranoid until she witnessed some of my experiences first hand...

Now Kubos just had it's "last night" right after I mentioned it was the perfect spot to help with my need for night hawking...

I'm so use to disappointment which is why I try not to involve myself in outside forms of escapism...

whatever...

Even though that last time I smoked was one day in September, I've been having bad nicotine cravings. Never smoking after being a smoker is comparable to a scene in a movie where a guy in a fight ends up bloody, beat up, and on the ground, and he gets up and manages to win the fight.. I'll keep putting my energy into stuff like training and eating, and maintain an addiction to endorphins. I'll be better off not being around tobacco.

Edited by Coffeenated

Why does it seem the harder you work the less money you make.

I'm on call 24/7 and still have to prove I am worth being paid what little I make.

But what seems small to one person is enormous to another.

It's all a matter of perspective I am forced to believe.

I am thinking Pandora has done an amazing job tonight. The Cure, The Smiths, Peter Murphy, Sisters of Mercy, Depeche Mode, Ministry, Clan of Xymox, Switchblade Symphony....The only thing that would cheer me up more, would if you next played some Dead Can Dance and The Chameleons. Exactly what I needed to hear to lift my spirits and help me re-center.

Why do so many female smoker's at some point put their ID in their pack and then get hammered and throw it out. Seriously, when does that ever sound like a good plan.

I learn something new everyday...thanks Shaun...blink.gif

Edited by TronRP

So much homework.. :fear:

Why do so many female smoker's at some point put their ID in their pack and then get hammered and throw it out. Seriously, when does that ever sound like a good plan.

That is similar to why I made the decision to never put my dentures in a cocktail as a joke.

Edited by Coffeenated

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic